alexa
Reach Us +44-1647-403003
Non- Invasive, Quick, Simple Diagnostic Method And Safe, Effective, Individualized Treatment Of Various Cancers Without Side Effects | 40508
ISSN: 1948-5956

Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy
Open Access

Like us on:

Our Group organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific Societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers

This Readership is 10 times more when compared to other Subscription Journals (Source: Google Analytics)
Share This Page

Non- Invasive, quick, simple diagnostic method and safe, effective, individualized treatment of various cancers without side effects

5th World Congress on Cancer Therapy

Yoshiaki Omura

New York Medical College, USA International College of Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics, USA Heart Disease Research Foundation, USA

ScientificTracks Abstracts: J Cancer Sci Ther

DOI: 10.4172/1948-5956.C1.057

Abstract
Introduction: Non-invasive, quick diagnosis of cancer and their safe, effective individualized treatment will be presented. Methods: Using simple, non-invasiveElectro-Magnetic Field Resonance Phenomenon between 2 identical molecules which received a U.S. patent in 1993, we analyze completed Mouth, Hand, and Footwriting Form, to detect most malignancies & their metastasis at any part of the body long before standard laboratory tests can detect any malignancies. For treatment, before using any treatment, we used an average adult optimal dose of 400 I.U. Vitamin D3. Our latest discovery is diagnosis of cancer from the QRS complex of an ECG. Results: We treated over 100 patients, most of them who had a significant reduction of cancer parameters, including Oncogen C-fos Ab2 &Integrin α5β1 (to less than 1/1000), and 8-OH-dG (which is proportional to DNA mutations to 1/5~1/10). If Integrinα5β1 is less than 100 ng, standard laboratory tests often cannot detect a malignancy. The most optimal, effective dose of any treatment was individually determined by using above method. Average optimal dose of Vitamin D3400IU for adult not only inhibit cancer activity markedly but also often increased extremely low Acetylcholine and DHEA levels to normal level. Cancer activity & associated symptoms significantly reduced without any side effects in more than 85% of patients. However, commonly used 2000~5000IU Vitamin D3 significantly promote cancer activities more than 2 times. Discussion: In the remaining 15% of patients we found that what patients were eating, drinking, and wearing affected their treatment. Since most patients made significant improvements, before using any other cancer treatment, we recommended to see the result of initialoptimal dose of Vitamin D3 treatment. We found the optimal dose also depends on their age & the degree of patients’ physical activity, while standard methods of estimating dose requirements are proportional to body weight.
Biography

Yoshiaki Omura received both Oncology Residency Training and a Doctor of Science Degree through research on Pharmaco-Electro Physiology of Single Cardiac Cells in vivo and in vitro from Columbia University. He has published over 250 articles and 7 books. He is Executive Editor of Integrative Oncology & Editorial Board Member of Journal of Clinical Trials in Cardiology, etc. Using his new diagnostic method, which received U.S. patent, he can non-invasively and rapidly measure many neurotransmitters, other chemicals, asbestos, viruses, and bacteria. He developed a non-invasive, quick diagnostic methods of malignancies, as well as a method of evaluating the effects of any treatment.

Email: [email protected]

Relevant Topics
Top