Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Hanaa Salah El-Desoky is working in Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, Tanta University, 31527-Tanta, Egypt
1. Preparation of different chemically modified solid electrodes and study their response toward the electrochemical behavior of some biologically active compounds and metal ions.
2. Electrochemical study of the optimal operational conditions of linear-sweep, differential-pulse and square wave stripping voltammetric methods for trace determination of various biologically active compounds and metal ions in bulk form using the mercury electrode and the prepared chemically modified solid electrodes.
3. Optimization of the operational conditions of chromatographic, and spectrophotometric methods for determination of various biologically active compounds.
4. Applications of the optimized analytical methods for determination of the investigated metal ions in real samples (potable water and ground water) and biologically active compounds (in their pharmaceutical formulations, in real biological fluids and for potable pharmacokinetic studies).
5. Treatment of wastewaters (Decolorization / degradation) by electro-generated Fenton's reagent (Fe2+ / H2O2).
6. Biosorption of some toxic heavy metal ions from industrial wastewater by some marine macro alga
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals