Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
He has completed his Ph.D in Medical Microbiology and Immunology, he ia an associate professor in Al Azhar University-Gaza.He is a member of organizing commitee of the first international conference on basic and applied sciences.
- Hospital and Community Acquired Infections (Detection, Molecular Diagnosis, Biochemical and Molecular typing, Antibiogram testing, Control and Prevention).
- Mechanisms of Antimicrobial Resistance, particularly in methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
- Detection and molecular typing of carbapenem resistant Enterobacteriaceae and other gram-negative bacteria.
- Isolation, characterization and molecular typing of azole-resistant Candida species. - Quantitative and qualitative biofilm assay in gram positive and negative bacteria.
- Threats and challenged on emerging infectious diseases and hospital hygiene.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals