Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
• Journal Reviewer for Spine and Spine Journal
• Associate Editor for BioE Research Journal-2008 at University of Illinois at Chicago
• Executive member for National Level Technical Symposium, MEDITECH-2006, India
• Actively volunteered for the scientific meeting of BMES-2006,Chicago, IL
• Collaborated with surgeons to implement and test various surgical techniques
• Mentored undergraduate students on biomechanics related projects in the lab
• Successfully handled multiple projects at a time.
• Best Poster Award, Research Open House 2011, The University of Iowa
• Simulia Travel Award, Summer Bioengineering Conference,2011
• Finalist, Masters Student Paper Competition, ASME 2009
• Ranked in the top 3% in a nation wide aptitude test for engineering students, GATE 2006, Indian Institute of Technology, India.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals