Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Dr.Wael ALKHIARY working as Lecturer and consultant of Clinical Pathology, Mansoura Faculty of Medicine,in Mansoura University.He has also experience as Visiting Researcher at UOEH; University of Occupational and Environmental Health.He is the Editoral board memberfor :
Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Genetics and Gene Therapy (IJGT)
Editorial Board Member of Scholarena Journal of Genetics (SAJG)
Editorial Board member Hematology & Transfusion International Journal.
Editorial Board member Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation Updates.
He has published many articles some of which include:
1. Alkhiary W, Azzam H, Aref S, Yossof MMA, Othman M, El-Sharawy S (2015): Association of Hemostatic Genes Polymorphisms with Early-Onset Ischemic Heart Disease in Egyptian patients. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2015 Feb 18. pii: 1076029615572466. doi:10.1177/1076029615572466, http://cat.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/02/17/1076029615572466.long
2. Adriana I Woods, Analia Sánchez-Luceros, Ana C Kempfer, Juvenal Paiva,, Emilse Bermejo, Harmanpreet Kaur, Kathryn Corscadden, Maria L Romero, Maria A Lazzari, Wael Alkhiary, Maha Othman (2015): Identification of a novel polymorphism in the gene encoding the α chain of platelet glycoprotein Ib. J Thrombosis Hemostasis (Accepted Manuscript: with minor revision).
3. Amira Mira , Wael Alkhiary , Kuniyoshi Shimizu (2015): Antiplatelet and Anticoagulant Activities of Angelica shikokiana Extract and its Isolated Compounds. CLIN APPL THROMB HEMOST 1076029615595879, first published on July 15, 2015 as doi:10.1177/1076029615595879 http://cat.sagepub.com/content/early/2015/07/14/1076029615595879.full.pdf+html
4. Aida Yossof, Alkhiary W. The Severity of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome is Related to Red Cell Distribution Width and Hematocrit Values. Journal of Sleep Disorders & Therapy. 2015, 4:2. DOI:10.4172/2167-0277.1000192.
5. Wael Alkhiary, Nesreen E. Morsy, Aida M. Yousef, Amr El-Siddek, Eman O. Arram (2015): Adenosine Diphosphate Induced Platelets Aggregability in Polysomnographically Verified Obstructive Sleep Apnea. CLIN APPL THROMB HEMOST (In press) CATH-15-04-0118R1(Accepted: 06-July-2015).
Thrombophilic Genes Polymorphisms in Preeclampsia.
TNF Genetic Polymorphisms in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals