Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
• Focusing on science-based HIV prevention efforts by supporting and expanding targeted use of high-impact HIV prevention approaches.
• Making better investments by intensifying HIV prevention in the communities where HIV is most heavily concentrated.
• Increasing access to HIV screening and medical care, including through
• Boosting federal investments for AIDS Drug Assistance Programs (ADAPs) to expand access to life-saving medications, and
• Implementing the Affordable Care Act, which will increase health coverage for thousands of Americans living with HIV?
Related Journals of Advanced HIV Infection Preventive Measures
Journal of Antivirals & Antiretrovirals, Journal of Infectious Diseases & Therapy, Virology & Mycology, Aidscaptions, AIDS policy & law, HIV and AIDS Review and Journal of the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care.