Search results for
It is a concept that a government and its laws should protect the state and its citizens in the time of floods,power projections. This concept was firstly developed in United States initially focusing on military. It is dedicated to explaining the need for a prudent national security policy for the United States, addressing the security requirements of both the United States and the State of Israel.
• Using diplomacy to rally allies and isolate threates.
• Marshalling economic power to facilitate or compel corporation.
• Maintening effective armed forces.
• Implementing civil defense and emergency preparedness measures.
• Ensuring the resilence and redundancy of critical infrastructure.
• Using intelligence services to detact and defeat or avoid threats
Related Journals of Security Affairs
Journal of Defense Management, Journal of Bioterrorism & Biodefense, Journal of Aeronautics & Aerospace Engineering, Journal of Astrophysics & Aerospace Technology, Journal of Chemical Engineering & Process Technology, Journal of Defense Studies and Resource Management, The Journal of International Security Affairs, HOMELAND SECURITY AFFAIRS, National Security Affairs, korean journal of security affairs, Australian Journal of International Affairs, Journal of Asian Security and International Affairs, Journal of Defence Studies.