The American Society of Aviation Artists is a non-benefit association established in 1986 with the purpose of encouraging through workmanship, the historical backdrop of aviation. They will probably attest guidelines of polished skill, genuineness and creative quality in aeronautics craftsmanship. For over 25 years our center and commitment has been on the preparation and training of the individuals who wish to gain from our encounters. For specialists we offer preparing in the conventional techniques by which craftsmanship has been delivered and honed by eras of craftsmen. Our objective for a long time to come is to proceed in that convention.
To unite craftsmen who share a profound enthusiasm for archiving flight and aviation history for the happiness and instruction of the general population and different specialists, and to trade thoughts for the improvement of the calling.
- To take a stab at aesthetic quality and legitimacy in avionics and aviation workmanship.
- To give shared backing to the comprehension and security of craftsmen's rights.
- To instruct and advance moral business rehearses.
- To edify people in general on the significance of reporting flying, aviation history and current occasions through craftsmanship.
- To hold displays of the imaginative work of ASAA individuals and others.
- To support displays of suitable prior aeronautics workmanship.
- To direct and urge instructive discussions to fortify and rouse the imaginative abilities of both expert and novice craftsmen. To build their insight into flying and aviation innovation and history. To manage the cost of the open door for craftsmen to assemble and acclimate.
- To help capable people who wish to seek after flight and aviation craftsmanship as a calling or diversion.
- To set up a grant asset to monetarily help promising craftsmanship understudies who wish professions in avionics and aviation workmanship.