American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology was established in 1992 to propel the science and routine of clinical psychopharmacology. ASCP individuals are backers for clinical psychopharmacology and for clinical examination. The duty of the American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology is to propel the science and routine of clinical psychopharmacology.
- to give proceeding with instruction, e.g., audits, upgrades, presentation of new discoveries, for honing psychopharmacologists
- to empower enthusiasm for and bolster preparing in psychopharmacology for medicinal understudies, psychiatric occupants and colleagues
- to empower clinically significant exploration in psychopharmacology and the quick dispersal of new discoveries;
- to encourage trade of data among senior psychopharmacologists and different agents in the field and the trading of data and exchange amongst specialists and professionals of psychopharmacology
- to empower and support youthful examiners inspired by psychopharmacology
The following is the list of scholars from American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences