The Military Museums (TMM) is a Canadian Forces tri-organization history, legacy, workmanship, research, and educational establishment. TMM is made out of the going with affiliations:
• Naval Museum of Alberta
• Army Museum of Alberta
• Air Force Museum of Alberta
• Lord Strathcona's Horse (Royal Canadians) Museum
• Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry Museum and Archives
• The King's Own Calgary Regiment (Royal Canadian Armored Corps) Museum
• The Calgary Highlanders Regimental Museum and Archives
• The University of Calgary Military Museums Library and Archives
To propel your experience, TMM similarly contains:
• The Founders' Gallery: a workmanship and legacy show space highlighting unprecedented shows on topical subjects.
• An Education Center prepared for obliging 66 understudies and outfitted with present day SMART™ development.
• An Archival Reading Room where you can use the recorded materials held at TMM for investigation.
The Military Museums envisions a gathering where military duties to Canada's legacy drive forward.
Remember the repentances of Canadians and accomplices in the shield of our nation and opportunity by describing their stories. Spare relics and chronicled material related to the military history of Canada with highlight on western Canada; and Show Canadians, with an emphasis on youth, about the impact of military events on the change of Canada and the criticalness of military security, as a piece of national security, now and later on.Read More»