The European Association of Poisons Centers and Clinical Toxicologists (EAPCCT) was established in 1964 by a gathering of doctors and researchers with the particular objective of propelling learning and comprehension of the finding and treatment of all types of harming.
- Foster a superior comprehension of the standards and routine of clinical toxicology keeping in mind the end goal to forestall harming and to advance better tend to the harmed quiet especially through toxic substances data focuses and harms treatment focuses.
- Unite into one gathering people whose expert exercises are worried about clinical toxicology whether in a toxic substances focus, college, and healing center or in government or industry.
- Encourage research into all parts of harming.
- Facilitate the gathering, trade, and spread of important data among individual individuals harms focuses and associations intrigued by clinical toxicology.
- Promote preparing in, and set benchmarks for the act of, clinical toxicology and to empower high expert principles in toxins focuses and in the administration of harmed patients for the most part.
- Collaborate with worldwide and integrational associations including the WHO and European Communities.
- Establish and keep up viable cooperation with governments, administrative associations, proficient bodies and different gatherings or people worried with clinical toxicology.