The name Gatwick can be gone back to 1241, when Richard de Warwick relegated his rights to some area in the estate of Charlwood (four sections of land of glade and 18 sections of land of area) to John de Gatwick and his beneficiaries. The area was a piece of what was later known as the Manor of Gatwick and was possessed by the de Gatwicks until the fourteenth century when it then went to different distinctive families. In 1890, Gatwick was acquired by the Gatwick Race Course Company. This compnay opened in1891, complete with its own railroad station.
There is a monthly edition of magazine Hawkeye for the subscribed member which covers all the Gatwick’s news that is airline routes, schedules and visitor log together and aslso with the broader topics such as World Air News, UK aerodromes, The Foreign reports, The British Register and topical Internet information. It often deals with the regular slide shows, aviation publications and a annual international enthusiasts fair.Read More»