The Italian Association of Agrometeorology (AIAM) was established in 1997 by a gathering of aficionados, now has more than a hundred of dynamic individuals and houses various specialists and professionals from various birthplaces, expects to distribute unique experimental commitments, rather in English, additionally in Italian, on agrometerology, as a science that studies the cooperation of hydro logical and meteorological components with the rural and backwoods environments, and with agribusiness in its broadest sense. The interest of our control lies in the immeasurably of a methodology which has its "foundations" in Atmospheric Physics, in Biology and in Agronomy, and in addition the capacity to set up unique associations between them, offering answers to particular issues. Agrometeorology is thus a genuine "limit science", intended to upgrade the connections between every one of these lines of exploration that emphasis their consideration on farming and woodland biological communities.
The Association has the accompanying purposes and goals:
- to improve, advance and secure the expert figure of the agrometeorologist;
- to empower contacts amongst administrators and the spread of data;
- to bolster activities of spread, preparing and redesigning;
- to help the improvement of specialised measures;
- to advance the association amongst administration and examination exercises;
- to ensure the improvement of a system of associations with affiliations and expert gatherings who work in meteorology, climatology, environment and farming.
Mission of Italian Association of Agrometeorology:
- AIAM gathers, chooses and distributes news of the considerable number of activities (meetings, workshops, courses, and so forth that can be a jolt to the enthusiasm for those working or concentrating on in the field of agrometeorology.
- AIAM meets each year at a gathering where the flow points of examination and applications in agrometeorology are dealt with throughout the years, and that has turned into a tremendously anticipated meeting for the Italian agrometeorological group.
- AIAM advances the arrangement and extending of its individuals, sorting out courses and workshops on each one of those matters which are a piece of the social stuff of a decent agrometeorologist, from connected demonstrating to meteorology.
- AIAM, with a specific end goal to encourage the extending of experimental learning in this field and to bolster the start-up for youthful researchers, every year reports an opposition to honour two proposition (graduate, expert or doctoral) on agrometeorological issues.