Polish Entomological Society was established in May 04, 1923. It was an immediate successor to the Entomological Section of the Division of the M. Copernicus Polish Naturalists Association that had been working since 1920. Prof. Zygmunt Mokrzecki was chosen the primary president of the PEU (Polish Entomological Union). The society aim in a carrying thorough research work on insects in other branches such as biology, taxonomy, applied entomology.
In 1923 the periodical Polskie Pismo Entomologiczne (Polish Entomological Papers) began to show up frequently despite the fact that its first volume had been distributed a year before. Deals with own exploration library began the exceptionally same year. In 1925, PoznaÅ-based Entomological Society (established in 1924) was admitted to the PEU as an associate member, and, in 1935, and the main section in the pre-war period, was set up - the connected entomology segment.
Polish Entomological Society involved in publication of following titles