GET THE APP
On April 8, 1953, the now called GA - Society for Medicinal Plant and Natural Product Research was established in Camberg/Taunus (Germany) by a little gathering of researchers intrigued by therapeutic plant research. The motivation behind the new Society was to encourage and elevate logical business related to restorative plants, including research, generation, development, rearing, and treatment. It was expected to give a distribution outlet to investigative articles managing all parts of medication plants.
By 1969, the Society had formed into a worldwide one, and "Deutsche" was wiped out from its name. An English interpretation, the "General public for Medicinal Plant Research", was then settled. With this official choice, the first point of the originators to unite all people and gatherings intrigued by therapeutic plant examination was culminated.Read More»