Australian Plants Society NSW Ltd (ABN 87 002 680 408) is a non-profit, independent, incorporated community organisation.
The aims of the Society are:
- To foster and promote appreciation, study and participation in growing and propagating Australian native plants
- By lawful means, foster, support and promote the preservation and conservation of Australian native plants
- To encourage the use of Australian native plants in home gardens and public places
- To improve native plants as garden subjects
- To interest the nursery industry in propagating & supplying
Australian native plants to the public
- To increase and disseminate general knowledge of Australian plants
- The aims are broad and allow us to respond to changing needs and priorities and to encompass all aspects of Australian plants.
- Oct 9-11, 2016, National Congress of Plant Biology, Wuhan, China
- 20 Oct - 21 Oct, 2016, 1st Asia-Pacific Plant Phenotyping Conference, Beijing, CN
- November 29–December 2, 2016, Advances in Plant Development & Environmental Response, AWAJI, JAPAN