alexa Travelers diarrhea | Spain | PDF | PPT| Case Reports | Symptoms | Treatment

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Recommended Conferences

Read more

Recommended Journals

Relevant Topics

Travelers Diarrhea

  • Share this page
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • Blogger
  • Travelers diarrhea

    Travelers' diarrhea is the most common travel-related infection. It may be caused by many different organisms, including bacteria. In addition to diarrhea, symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, fever, sweats, chills, headache, and malaise. The chief complication is dehydration, which may become severe, especially in warmer climes. In Spain, 35% of population is affected with Travelers' diarrhea. The remaining 65% appear to be normal while travelling The extrapolated statistics of prevalence of cytomegalovirus in UK are 1,480,911 of total population.

  • Travelers diarrhea

    Traveler's diarrhea tends to resolve itself, you may get better without any intervention. It's important to try to stay hydrated with safe liquids, such as bottled water or canned juice. If you have more than four loose stools a day or severe symptoms, including fever or blood, pus or mucus in your stools, you may use a course of antibioticsHelsinki University Hospital Laboratory developed a low-cost, high-throughput qPCR assay for use in routine diagnostic analysis and research. It detects the pathogenic bacteria most commonly associated with TD in stool samples with 100% sensitivity and specificity, compared with reference methods.

Expert PPTs

Speaker PPTs

 

High Impact List of Articles

Conference Proceedings

adwords