Bouhdja Abdelwaheb has completed his doctorate at the age of 27 years from Algiers University School of Medicine. He is the Director of Management Health at Work / HSE in Sonatrach oil and gas company in Algeria. He has published more than 15 papers in Sonatrach journals and has been presenting many communications at an international meeting of health at work.
What pushed us and encouraged to address this aspect, it's because there was a perceived need and a demand expressed felt with some issues for maintaining production, securing employment and preserving the health of the worker. To realize the investigation and ensure its durability of commitment on our side management is essential and that is the key to successful results. Its objective is improving working conditions after diagnosis & assessment. The first results from the viewpoint of the analysis job:
1. Working conditions: Physical conditions, Relations labour, Organisation training
2. Areas of intervention : Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology, Ergonomics, Environment, Occupational Medicine, Epidemiology and
statistics, Industrial safety, Activities managerial, and operational support
3. Actors involved: Doctor work, Engineers: EP XP, MN, HSE, Ergonomist, Epidemiologist,
Human Resources, Managers
Th e approach is based on:
1. Status: Analysis of working conditions at the workplace
2. Means: Study Duration 12 months, Held DP HRM and Multidisciplinary team
3. Methods: Analysis of working, conditions: Record company identifi cation: INRS expanded and adapted to Sonatrach.