Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Journal of Medical Microbiology & Diagnosis - Open Access using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems of OMICS Group for quality and quick review processing.
OMICS Group is using Online Review and Editorial Tracking Systems for quality review process. Editorial Tracking System is an online submission and review system, where authors can submit manuscripts and track their progress. Reviewers can download manuscripts and submit their opinions. Editors can manage the whole submission/review/revise/publish process. Publishers can see what manuscripts are in the pipeline awaiting publication. E-mail is sent automatically to concerned persons when significant events occur.
Submit your manuscript online at https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/medical-microbiology-diagnosis.html or send as a mail attachment to the journal editorial office at [email protected]
Manuscripts number will be provided to the corresponding author within 72 hours for the respective manuscript submitted.
For detailed view.
Review process What happens after a paper has been submitted?
* First, the Editor in Chief sends it to an Action Editor (most likely one of the Associate Editors if they are not already too busy).
* The Action Editor finds at least 3 independent reviewers. Most likely again, one of them is a member of the Editorial Board
* When all reviewers have entered their review in the system, the Action Editor can either make a recommendation to the Editor in Chief, based on the reviews and his/her own opinion, or start a discussion among the reviewers if there is some disagreement. The discussion involves all reviewers, the Action Editor and the Editor in Chief.
* After an agreed decision has been reached, the authors are notified by the Editor in Chief or the Action Editor.
* The possible decisions are
-Accept the paper can be published as it is now (except maybe for some typos). - Accept: with minor revisions: the paper will have to be slightly revised following the reviewers' comments, but there will not be any additional round of review, only the Action Editor and/or the Editor in Chief will check the modifications.
- Revise and resubmit: it is agreed that the topic is worth publishing, but the paper requires large revisions before it can actually be published. The revised paper will not be considered as a completely new submission, though: if a revised version is sent within 6 months, it will most probably be handled by the same Action Editor.
- Reject: the paper is out of scope, or does not contain any significant contribution, or may be simply too difficult to understand. In any case, the same work should not be resubmitted without a very large amount of work.
* Last but not least, it is our goal that the whole review process does not take more than 4 months before the decision is sent to the authors. To be honest, it is hoped that the opening of this electronic submission-and-review Web site will help us to reach that goal - our apologies to the authors who experienced much longer delays in the past.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals