- Medical diploma (Haksa): Graduated from Yonsei University in 1987.
- Family medicine specialist in 1990.
- Postdoctoral medical bachelor course (bachelor-Seoksa) at Yonsei University in 1990
- Postdoctoral medical doctoral course (philosophical doctor-Baksa) at Yonsei University in 2000
- Intern and Residency at Severance Hospital, Shinchon (Yonsei University), 1987 - 1990.
- Army doctor in 1990-1993 Commander at Regiment, Infantry in 1990 Deployed as a Army doctor at Saudi Arabia during Gulf War in 1990 Director of E.R. / Special Consultation at Central Armed Forces General Hospital in 1991-93
- Research Fellow at Family Medicine division, Yonsei Medical center, Yonsei University in 1993-94
- Director of Family medicine at Kangnam Mizmedi Hospital in 1994-1997
- Owner and president of Charm Clinic, 1997-2004
- Chair and Professor of Family Medicine, Gachon University of Medicine and Science in 2005-2007
- Head of Training Department, Director of Family Medicine, Hong Ik General Hospital in 2009-11
- Director of family medicine Department, Jung In Senior Hospital in 2011-12
-Director of Family Medicine Department, Wallace Memorial Baptist Hospital in 2013-June-2014
-Professor, director of Family medicine department, Dongincheon Hospital, Gachon University, July.2014-present