700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ ReadersThis Readership is 10 times more when compared to other Subscription Journals (Source: Google Analytics)
H. M. Sampath Kumar
|H. M. Sampath Kumar Scientist Indian Institute of Chemical Technology India|
Halmuthur.M.Sampath Kumar, , obtained his Ph.D degree in the year 1995 from Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad. He later worked on various aspects of agrochemical and pharmaceutical technology development at Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad. He later moved to Max Planck Institute for Molecular Physiology at Dortmund in the year 2000 as Alexander von Humboldt Fellow to work with Prof . Waldmann in the area of nuclear localization and gene therapy till 2002. He continued working at IICT-Hyderabad till 2004 and relocated to Regional Research Laboratory-Jammu- presently rechristened as IIIM-Jammu. He instituted a new department of synthetic and biological chemistry research at IIIM-Jammu dedicated to adjuvant research. He had been the chairman of the department till 2009. Currently Dr .Kumar is the project coordinator and nodal scientist for the immunochemistry programme at IICT-Hyderabad, where the focus of his research is on the development of novel small molecule immunomodulators based on natural product scaffolds, vaccine(Th1) adjuvants and delivery systems.
• Target based drug design. Structural modifications of natural products as a means of new lead discovery and synthesis of focused libraries of target interactive ligands based on natural products RC approved project-IIIM.
• Development of Novel Th1/Th2 adjuvants for subunit vaccines.
• Bio-conjugate chemistry/medicinal chemistry.
• Solid phase synthesis of carrier peptide-conjugates and their application in plant secondary metabolic engineering and gene therapy.
• Anticancer, anti-infective hybrid molecules.
• Development of cancer vaccines based on tumor associated glycopeptide antigens.
• Total synthesis of complex carbogenic molecules and development of new synthetic methods. Novel combinatorial methodologies.
Global Speakers in the subject
Global Experts in the subject