alexa Autoimmune hepatitis | Brazil| PDF | PPT| Case Reports | Symptoms | Treatment

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Relevant Topics

Autoimmune Hepatitis

  • Autoimmune hepatitis

    Definition: Autoimmune hepatitis is liver inflammation that occurs when your body's immune system turns against liver cells. The exact cause of autoimmune hepatitis is unclear, but genetic and environmental factors appear to interact over time in triggering the disease.

    Untreated autoimmune hepatitis can lead to scarring of the liver (cirrhosis) and eventually to liver failure. When diagnosed and treated early, however, autoimmune hepatitis often can be controlled with drugs that suppress the immune system.

  • Autoimmune hepatitis

    Symptoms:     
      Fatigue, Abdominal discomfort, Yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes (jaundice), An enlarged liver, Abnormal blood vessels on the skin (spider angiomas), Skin rashes, Joint pains, In women, loss of menstruation.

  • Autoimmune hepatitis

    Statistics: The sample consisted of 1,516 cases (male:female ratio 3.5:1, aged 53.2±12.6 years). The following main etiological factors were observed: chronic alcoholism alone (39.7%), chronic alcoholism in association with HBV or HCV (16.1%), HCV alone (14.5%) and in association with alcoholism (8.6%) (total, 23.1%), and HBV alone (13.1%) and in association with alcoholism (7.5%, total 20.6%).

Expert PPTs
Speaker PPTs

High Impact List of Articles

Conference Proceedings

Top