The American Chemical Society mission is to move the more broad science undertaking and its specialists for the benefit of Earth and its family.
What We Do
- Advance science: Through partner investigated journals, research, gatherings, blessings, stipends, and informational resources
- Advocate for science: Support for improvement, science preparing, and actually and socially-tried and true open course of action
- Enable livelihood change: Through individual directing, employment fairs, occupations database, and master progression courses
- Educate the all-inclusive community: Through open exertion ventures, for instance, Chemists Celebrate Earth Day, National Chemistry Week, and Landmarks in Chemical History
- Support future logical specialists: With free informative resources, guiding projects, understudy parts, and optional school science clubs
- Promote grouped qualities: Through the reinforcing of a different and extensive cooperation and propelling improvement and movement in the manufactured sciences
The American Chemical Society serves more than 157,000 people comprehensive, giving informative and calling change activities, things, and organizations. As the greatest exploratory society on the planet, we are a primary and real wellspring of investigative information.