ASOS was established in 1977 as the Orthopaedic Forum and changed its name in 1983 to Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons. The ASOS goals are advance and keep up the most elevated standard of orthopaedic patient consideration and expert behaviour by orthopaedic specialists.
The progression of orthopaedic surgery is
1. To advance and keep up the most elevated standard of orthopaedic patient consideration in the group.
2. To advance and keep up the most elevated standard of expert behaviour by orthopaedic specialists.
3. To advance common comprehension and partnership between orthopaedic specialists.
4. To advance great relations between orthopaedic specialists and others occupied with the act of medication and between orthopaedic specialists and the group.
5. To advance and shield the expert interests and the states of routine of orthopaedic specialists.
6. To advance and protect the flexibility of decision of individual individuals from the group to look for and acquire the administrations of orthopaedic specialists and others honing in both the private and open parts of prescription.Read More»