The Belgian Association of Pediatric Orthopaedics was established in 1990 as a national association for orthopaedic specialists particularly dedicated to pediatric orthopaedics or exceptionally intrigued by this field.
The points of this affiliation which capacities as a workgroup seem to be:
• To create learning and research in pediatric orthopaedic surgery.
• To improve logical relationship between the diverse specialists rehearsing this claim to fame.
• To advance the proceeding with development and training of those specialists.
• To advise each one of the individuals who are occupied with this.
• To coordinate studies on treatment and pathology in pediatric orthopaedics.Read More»