The Caspian Engineers Society (CES) is non-benefit association, established on the guideline of creating "Building Culture" over the Caspian district. Mission of The CES is to create builds professionally, bolster territorial industry by presenting world class experience and innovation, and offer a designing system. Further point is to advance building mindfulness among people in general that will drive "Be Engineer" development and sparkle the enthusiasm of youthful era in designing.
The Main Objectives of Caspian Engineers Society are as per the following.
• Develop cooperation between science and industrial organisations standards to the region
• Increase professional development of local engineers
• Develop ideas
• Provide engineering support to NGOs in the region
The historical backdrop of Caspian Engineers Society is framed in the month of November, 2007, a gathering of youthful specialists met up to talk about some vocation, instruction issues and share worries among each other. That meeting was the begin purpose of the Caspian Engineers Society. To begin with gatherings were informal, however in further gatherings it was chosen to build up a non-benefit association comprising of volunteers which planned to:
• Bolster youthful designers and researchers to be actually master in their fields
• Bolster industry improvement as far as innovation and building regions
• Spread out `engineering culture ‘over the Caspian area and so on.