The Dutch Society for Microscopy (NVVM) is a club for novices who are interested in microscopy & its applications. It is a small & informal national society, offering its members the following:
- Information & help when using a microscope for several applications.
- Advice & help in purchasing a (second hand) microscope.
- Monthly addresses.
- Monthly gatherings for the exchange of information between members & for practical work.
- Excursions, collecting interesting material in new and marine water, collecting fungi.
- Visits to interesting museums.
- A quarterly magazine, with numerous commitments from the members and general information on all aspects of microscopy.
The Society is for beginners & for the more experienced, young members are very welcome.