The IFSCC was a thought that initially solidified in Paris in 1956 after over 10 years of the officially settled individual societies in a couple European countries and finished in the introduction of the federation in Brussels, Belgium on September 8, 1959.The establishing Societies are SCC (USA), SCS (UK), SFC (France), SEQC (Spain), DGK (Germany), SBCC (Belgium), DKKS (Denmark), SSCC (Switzerland).The International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists is an overall federation committed to international participation in cosmetic science and innovation. Enthusiasm for the development of such a organisation solidified in Paris in 1956 and finished in the introduction of the federation in Brussels, Belgium on September 8, 1959. Around then there were just 8 nations entering the Federation. Today, 47 Societies speaking to 57 nations have met the exclusive expectations of investigative and instructive capabilities of the IFSCC and, as individuals, backing the organization's points and projects. The quantity of individual individuals in the Federation now surpasses 15,000 are as yet developing. The IFSCC keeps on developing as the cosmetic business grows around the world. As new Societies create in Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America, they will be invited into the Federation as they fit the bill for enrollment.
The points of the IFSCC are:
• To advance cosmetic science.
• To hoist the expert status of corrective science and innovation worldwide by giving and advancing instructive and investigative projects and exercises.
• To empower basic exploration work by colleges and by autonomous specialists in all fields that may add to the information of cosmetic science.
• To coordinate by correspondence, trade of data and in different ways, the work and endeavors of the self-governing part social orders.
• To concrete connections by writing about exercises in the different independent part societies.