GET THE APP
National Hispanic Medical Association (NHMA) addresses the worries of authorized doctors of Hispanic drop. NHMA gives national arrangement producers and social insurance suppliers with master data and backing in fortifying wellbeing administration conveyance to the America's Hispanic people group. NHMA gives policymakers, human services suppliers, and our accomplices with master data and backing in fortifying wellbeing administration conveyance to Hispanic people group the country over. The NHMA works intimately with the White House, Federal organizations and Congress, the private division, establishments and additionally national Hispanic associations. NHMA likewise works intimately with the Congressional Hispanic Caucus (CHC) and the Congressional Hispanic Conference Institute (CHLI) on social insurance strategy improvement. NHMA was set up by a centre gathering of Hispanic doctor pioneers who met in 1993 at the White House amid the Health Care Reform Task Force gatherings of President Bill Clinton. From the earliest starting point of the foundation of NHMA, we have served as a remarkable asset for the White House, the Congress and the U.S. Division of Wellbeing and Human Services. The NHMA Board of Directors is extremely inspired by giving ability new accomplices that can upgrade human services endeavours focused to Hispanic populaces, projects and approaches that will enhance the strength of all Americans.
The vision of the association is to be the national pioneer to enhance the soundness of Hispanic populaces.
The mission of the association is to engage Hispanic doctors to lead endeavours to enhance the soundness of Hispanic and other underserved populaces as a team with Hispanic state medicinal social orders, inhabitants, and restorative understudies, and other open and private area accomplices.
Current Policy Priorities:
• Increase change of medicinal services conveyance that incorporates available and moderate wellbeing and health administrations, composed consideration that is group based, quiet focused therapeutic homes
• Increase access to wellbeing instruction and social insurance for Hispanic families, including undocumented people
• Develop people group wellbeing arrangement research with respect to tyke weight, solid way of life as per US dietary and physical movement rules to diminish endless malady and wellbeing inconsistencies among Hispanics
• Increase assorted qualities in the wellbeing workforce through instruction and enlistment of Hispanic premedical understudies to wellbeing professions
• Increase assorted qualities in the restorative training personnel by creating national examination programs at NIH and AHRQ for the individuals who can instruct and direct research on Hispanic wellbeingRead More»