The Pharmaceutical Society of Singapore (PSS) is the expert association speaking to drug specialists in Singapore. Our participation involves drug specialists rehearsing in the group, doctor's facility, and advertising/deals/appropriation and scholastic divisions. PSS is a non-benefit association. The mission of the PSS is to "Amplify the commitment of drug specialists to the human services of Singaporeans". To this end, we have received a two dimensional methodology - to overhaul drug specialists professionally and to contact general society through wellbeing instruction programs. The general public means to give Singaporeans top notch pharmaceutical administrations, which underscore sheltered, viable and financially savvy drug medications.
To give authority that will empower drug specialists:
1. To give great pharmaceutical administrations that encourages the adequacy wellbeing and cost-viability of medication assembling, circulation and use.
2. To add to projects and administrations that accentuate the wellbeing needs of Singaporeans and the counteractive action of illness and
3. To advance drug store as a vital part of the human services group.
1. To serve as an essential promoter for propelling proficient drug store hones
2. To add to proceeding with instruction programs for drug store professionals.
3. To advance great wellbeing by encouraging the ideal and dependable utilization of medications.
4. To conceptualize and lucid drug store administrations to different individuals from the human services group and the overall population.
5. To give authority:
A. in the ID, investigation and assessment of medicinal services patterns
B. in the advancement of open strategy and
c. To address administrative and administrative activities of worry to drug store.
Singapore Pharmacy Congress
For the last twenty-one years, the PSS has composed exceedingly effective yearly drug store congresses. Thus, we could draw in a record number of members including around 100 remote agents from China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and Hong Kong. The congress for 2005 was a point of reference occasion. From one viewpoint, PSS commended its centennial year in instruction and practice; then again, the congress was co-sorted out with the Department of Pharmacy, National University of Singapore for the first run through. More than 500 representatives went to the occasion with members hailed from upwards of 18 distinct nations.
Worldwide Contribution of PSS
PSS additionally takes an interest globally to enhance the polished skill of our associates abroad. In 1994, we led session on "Running a Pharmaceutical Society - The Singapore Experience" for Commonwealth Pharmaceutical Association individuals from Asian district. Around the same time, Singapore shaped part of the master group with England and New Zealand on the welcome of the Pakistan government and talked on the Professional Role of Pharmacists. In 1998, PSS took an interest in the WHO conference on "The Role of the Pharmacist in Self-consideration and Self-pharmaceutical" in The Hague. The report was distributed by the WHO in 1999. In the year 2001, PSS joined the inaugural arrangement of the Western Pacific Pharmaceutical Forum. This gathering was started by the WHO and FIP. The gathering gives a stage to national pharmaceutical relationship in the western pacific area to share encounters and gain from each other. A group of drug specialists likewise offered their time and skill to deal with heaps of prescriptions and different therapeutic supplies at the Singapore Arm Forces station before delivery them out to the calamity zones.Read More»