Saskatchewan Epidemiology Association fundamental vision is to be as pioneers in the use of the study of disease transmission in Saskatchewan and principle mission is in propelling the comprehension and utilization of the study of disease transmission through proceeding with instruction and system improvement.
Saskatchewan Epidemiology Association values for sharing information, advancement of coordinated effort, learning open doors.
The Strategic Plan of Saskatchewan Epidemiology Association
Objective 1 – Provide Continuing Education Objective
Objective A: Provide yearly instructive occasion Action Plan: Being satisfied with the yearly symposium and workshop
Target B: Support and advance other related instructive open doors.
Activity Plan: Forward circumstances by means of email and post on site. Board individuals will be advised of chances and any restriction to be communicated inside 24 hours, taking after which data will be posted.
Objective 2 – Develop and Maintain a Network among Members Objective
An: Updated part list Action Plan: Annually accumulates based upon symposium and/or workshop members Objective
B: Develop a systems administration procedure; Develop site; Promote social communication at yearly occasions
Activity Plan: The site is being upgraded to better meet out individuals needs.
• Website will be upgraded frequently.
• A get-together has been set up taking after the symposium for various years.
• SPHA has piggybacked on the SEA symposium on a yearly premise.
• The Board is gathering authorization to share data from the participation list.
• Ensure quit choice is given on the participation frame each year.
• Executive part is sending CSEB and other related data to individuals by means of email.
Objective 3 – Increase familiarity with SEA to pertinent audience(s)
Objective An: Advertise occasions in an auspicious manner Action Plan: Symposium and workshop data has been messaged well ahead of time and will be posted on the site.
Activity: To create courses of events with respect to developments to be accomplished amid the way toward arranging the symposium and workshop.
Target B: Develop limited time system; Identify the gatherings of people; Develop special material; Communication arrangement
Limited time material is accessible requested.
Board individuals present SEA data at SPH, CH&E, SIAST.
Objective 4 – Remain Financially Viable
Objective A: The Board will survey the strategy for success and upgrade as suitable.
• Continue PHAC contacts
• Look for interchange hotspots for money, gives or supporters
• Review charges and consumptions
• ACTION: Vendors would be requested that support an occasion.
• Bronze: $100, Silver $250, Gold $500, Platinum $1000+.
Objective 5 – Formalize Organizational Framework
Objective A: Policy and technique advancement for:
• Conference board of trustees
• Finance board of trustees
• Website board of trustees
• Skills survey board (working gathering)
Activity Plan: Ensure that a Board part is seat of any council, and this is archived in the Terms of Reference of that panel.
Activity: Board position proclamations and advisory group terms of reference are audited yearly.Read More»