The Somali Medical Forums speaks to every one of those included in therapeutic field whether they are restorative understudies, Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Lab specialists, Radiologists, Nurses and Health workers. This site is a voluntary non-profit professional association of all Somali medical field staff.
- To form bond among Somali health professionals who are scattered around the world.
- To promote health quality.
- To exchange education and share experiences.
- To create unity amongst Somali medical practitioners by providing a forum to interact.
- To provide medical advices to surfers.
- To encourage those who are willing to enter this field.
- To increase health awareness among Somali communities
- To provide support and services to members and their practices
- To provide the framework for health organizations that will serve the society.
- To make all of us united and have our own word.