Substance Society in Stockholm (later changed to Chemists Society) was established November 22, 1883 and there were around twenty individuals who had accumulated for this essential meeting. "Compound Society looks to pass on the trading of substances of science and its applications." For the Society first board chose Dr. JO Rosenberg (Chairman), AW Cronquist (Deputy Chairman), J. Landin (secretary), GO Renner Feldt and TR Robsahm.
Amid the 1950s, starting Swedish Chemical Society, another period, growing up an association with more noteworthy measurements and significance for the nation's science. Amid this period, Sven Brohult director and he figured out how to select a substantial number of business individuals, the industry's commitment made monetary assets for expanded movement. A few circuits were framed out of the nation and its participation became exponentially.
At the turn of the thousand years, it was the subject-situated segments of time to shape. Consequently, operations were extended mostly on the meeting side, additionally universal participation reinforced. So in 2016 the time had come to change its name from the Swedish Chemical Society, the Swedish Chemical Society, the statutes were amended to suit the new course and another logo was gotten.Read More»