The Texas Society of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is a Regional Council of The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, was established in October 1966 and Incorporated in 1967 as a philanthropic association. The general public is devoted to the consideration and treatment of emotional instability having some expertise in kids and young people. TSCAP is represented by its Executive Committee, chose by the participation. Right now, there are 500 or more prepared and authorized psychiatric doctor (MD/DO) individuals.
The goals of TSCAP are as per the following:
- to give a gathering to exchange of subjects identified with obsessive conditions of kids and young people.
- to advance those callings and fields associated to tyke and juvenile psychiatry which try to meet the passionate needs of youngsters and youths.
- to give data, assessment, and exploration limit, to advocate for the upkeep of set up assets, and to advance the foundation of practices which add to the psychological well-being of youngsters and teenagers.
- to give an examination gathering to the headway of kid and juvenile psychiatry.
- to give the way to the trading of thoughts, in respect to the assets and necessities of this state and district.
- to give a gathering to the talk of subjects identified with ordinary development and advancement and typical enthusiastic needs of youngsters and teenagers.
- to encourage correspondence with different associations of youngster and juvenile specialists.