The Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS) was framed in 1967. It is a global non-benefit affiliation serving somewhere in the range of 2,000 doctors, researchers, partners and attendants from more than 50 nations in the fields of hyperbaric and jump prescription.
The UHMS is an essential wellspring of logical and therapeutic data relating to hyperbaric drug including hyperbaric oxygen treatment and jumping through its bimonthly, peer-assessed diary, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, symposia, workshops, books and different productions.
It sorts out a yearly investigative meeting at various U.S. what's more, worldwide areas to allow audit of the most recent in examination and treatment and to advance the most noteworthy principles of practice.
The mission of the UHMS is:
- To give a discussion to proficient experimental correspondence in essential and connected examination and patient treatment in hyperbaric solution and undersea plunging.
- To advance participation between the life sciences and different orders with undersea plunging exercises and hyperbaric oxygen treatment.
- To give a wellspring of data and backing in the clinical routine of hyperbaric solution and stay side by side of administrative, lawful and administrative changes.
- To create and advance instructive exercises, symposia and workshops that enhance the logical learning of matters identified with undersea exposures and hyperbaric oxygen treatment.
- To raise the nature of consideration over the range of hyperbaric prescription by advancing exclusive requirements of patient consideration and operational security through clinical hyperbaric office accreditation.