The Shaanxi Women Vocational Education Promotion Council, headed by Wu Yuanfang, established the "Xi’an No.1 Civil Women’s Vocational School", which was located in Liangfu Street, Xi’an (Now Youth Road).In 1917, the branch of Chinese National Association of Vocational Education was established in Shaanxi ,which was influenced by vocational education thoughts of Huang Peiyan, a Chinese modern vocational education pioneer and famous educationist, It was also one of the top ten vocational schools before liberation.
• In February, 1937 the school was moved to a new location in No.5 Houzaimen Area, which was designed by Li Yizhi, head of Shaanxi Construction Hall and famous expert of water conservation.
• In November 20th, 1938 during the Anti-Japanese War, the school was moved to Hanzhong city with the approval of the Educational Department of Shaanxi Province.
• In March 17th,1942 the school was moved back to Xi’an from Hanzhong. The school was added a junior high school which was requested by the national government, and been brought into the National Education List.
• In March, 1945 With the Provincial Education Departments approval, the school changed its name into "Shaanxi Peihua Vocational School", admitted both male and female.
• In May 20th,1949 Xi’an Military Management Council dispatched officials to enter into the school when Xi’an was liberated in 1949. In August, Jiang Weizhi began to teach in Peihua.
• In July 11th, 1951, according to the instructions from the Ministry of Northwestern Education Department, the school changed its name into Xi’an private Peihua Finance and Economics School.
• In March,1952 Jiang Weizhi was appointed to be the Vice-President of Xi’an private Peihua Finance and Economics School and managed the routine work.