GET THE APP
The college was founded as Zhejiang Medical School (æµæ±å»å¦ä¸é¨å¦æ ¡) in June 1911. July 1913, the Zhejiang Medical School was renamed as the Zhejiang Public School of Medicine (æµæ±å ¬ç«å»è¯ä¸é¨å¦æ ¡). August 1931, it was renamed as Zhejiang Provincial College of Medicine (æµæ±çç«å»å¦é¢). 1949, after the Chinese Civial War, the college was taken over by the Hangzhou Civic Military Control Committee (æå·å¸åç®¡ä¼). During 1952-1953, the Adjustment for University Colleges and Departments (ä¸åé«æ ¡é¢ç³»èª¿æ´ / ä¸å½é«æ ¡é¢ç³»è°æ´) started, Zhejiang University was dissociated, and its medical school, merged with the Zhejiang Provincial College of Medicine, formed the Zhejiang Medical College (æµæ±å»å¦é¢).