The Australian Society of Plant Scientists (ASPS) is a joined society (ABN: 19 612 119 821) that advances Plant Science in Australia, and gives proficient contact inside our group of specialists and tertiary level instructors in the plant sciences. JG Wood was the Foundation President of our Society and with RN Robertson, conveyed our Society to fulfillment. The Australian Society of Plant Scientists was established on 19 August 1958 amid an inaugural meeting at the University of Adelaide, when physiological parts of plant science were starting to become quickly inside Australia. That early energy and a predominant responsibility to more noteworthy comprehension of plant capacity stays undiminished.
The Society can be comprehensively depicted as:
• A gathering of people who are profoundly inspired by how plants capacity.
• Providing a gathering for sharing of learning so that the enrollment can construct both the profundity and expansiveness of information of plant capacities.
• Providing common backing and aggregate mentorship.
• Recognising and compensating incredibleness at all levels of investigative vocation improvement without apprehension or support.
• Nurturing the up and coming era of plant researchers.
The following is the list of scholars from Australian Society of Plant Scientists who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences