Aim: The JSOT task of advancing health through furthering thoughtful
of and study in toxicology, the Society endorses the following activities:
1) Organizing the annual meeting.
2) Publication of the official journal
3) Enlightening and endorsing toxicologists
4) Directing scientific and publicity related events for members and the public.
5) Appealing in other programs/projects deemed essential to support the JSOT mission.
Activities: This group has two major responsibilities. The first is to tactically draw up
the JSOT overall action plans for the year by revising the plans projected by the individual
working group and organizing the subjects for conversation at Board of Directors meetings. The second is to bring about JSOT membership, including recommendation and approval of new councilors and associates.
The following is the list of scholars from Japanese Society of Toxicology who contributed and/or serves as editors for one or more OMICS International journals and conferences