Anatomy & Physiology: Current Research journal stands out for its excellent contribution in dissemination of cutting edge research in the field of Medical science. Since its inception in the year 2011, it has published large number of research articles, reviews and case reports. The journal has become institution of knowledge for doctors, researchers, medical students. Anatomy & Physiology: Current Research is running in its 6th volume, with approximately 6 issues per year. It has achieved the confidence and interest of numerous researchers across the globe, to publish and propagate their exiting scientific findings through our journal.
Google Analytics has revealed an amazing statistics regarding the popularity of this journal. All through Jan 2015- Dec 2016 there were 57,281 page views. The total number of returning visitors were 15,335. Moreover, globally 41946 + new users have accessed the journal website for information on the journal and the published articles.
Anatomy & Physiology: Current Research Web Metrics at Glance: Source: Google Analytics
• More than 57,281 Visitors visiting the journal site to read the published articles or submit their research outcomes.
• Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
• Majority of the visitors have come from United States (23.50%), India (9.34%), United Kingdom (2.07%), Philippines (2.12%), Japan (1.44%), Poland (1.44%), Mexico (1.35%), Indonesia (1.25%), Brazil (1.06%), Saudi Arabia (1.06%).
• The Journal received tremendous attention from the researchers in terms of visits from Mexico City, Lodz, New York, Pune, Quezon City, Mbabane, Exeter, Seattle.
• The Journal received tremendous attention from the researchers in terms of visits from Cape Town, Leon, Chapel Hill, London, Quezon City, and Bridgend etc.
• The observed percentage of new sessions recorded is 56.856%.
• The average Time spent by the visitor for each session is 1.25 Minute.
Journals published OMICS International is frequently receiving responses from the authors and readers globally. Multiple journals published in various subjects including Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Sciences, Technology and Business attracting more than 14,026,825 users with more than 44,743, 084 page views. The observed analytics values are sufficient to quantifyour journals popularity among the scientific community. Moreover, our authors and Editors profiles are also receiving tremendous visibility from their fellow colleagues through our online portals and getting recognition worldwide.
A Glance at omicsonline.org Web Metrics: (Source: Google Analytics)
• 25 Million+ Visitors
• 14,026,825 + users
• 44,743,084 + page views
Our journals have received 20,064,835+ sessions so far with a rate of 69.91% of new sessions which confirms the outstanding pool of new users and visitors for OMICS International journals. Open Access publishing is model has become the best choice for the authors worldwide. Due to fast and constructive peer review process, avoiding unnecessary time delay in production, and incredible ever growing visibility of the published article along with branding and promotional activity revolutionized the publishing system. OMICS journals are serving as one of the pioneer publishing medium in this context.
Articles published in OMICS International journals are receiving excellent citations and visibility worldwide. At OMICS we respect your research efforts and showcase them with utmost care
Web Analytics are best means of measuring concrete details like how many people are visiting our websites, how many of those visitors are the unique visitors and how many of them are staying long to view the complete information available in our sites. The following snapshots of some of our websites will clearly depict the metrics how our conferences stand at par to the other conferences in terms of Visibility, outreach, Participation Number and relevance to their subject.
The metrics of these websites represents more than 25+ Million visitors in addition to this we also equipped with 10 additional scientific websites represents 10+ Million visitors traffic to our conference websites.