Neuroscience may be a multidisciplinary understanding that's disturbed with the study of the organization and performance of the nerve organization. It encompasses of the evolution, cellular, development and physiology, biology, anatomy and pharmacological medicine of the nerve organization, furthermore as activity, machine and neuroscience.
Neuroscience, the technical study of system may be a branch of bioscience. However, considering the present advances during this field it had been redefined as Associate as an interdisciplinary knowledge domain information that collaborates with the fields of drugs, genetics, psychiatry, chemistry, technology, engineering, and allied disciplines of science.
Conference series LLC events within the field of neurobiology offer a platform for clinicians, researchers, surgeons, health practitioners furthermore as industrial leaders to participate their views at our neurobiology conferences.
Conference series LLC is conducting neurobiology conferences each year within the areas like Neurology, Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Brain Disorders.
- 2nd International Conference on Brain Disorders and Therapeutics October 26-28, 2016 Chicago, USA
- International Conference on Neurocognitive Disorders November 07-08, 2016 Barcelona, Spain
- 2nd Annual Experts Meeting on Depression, Anxiety and Stress Management November 07-08, 2016 Barcelona, Spain
- 9th Global Neuroscience Conference November 21-22, 2016 Melbourne, Australia
- 2nd International Conference on Sleep Disorders and Medicine November 28-30, 2016 Atlanta, USA
- 2nd International Conference on Central Nervous System Disorders and Therapeutics December 05-07, 2016 Dubai, UAE
- 2nd International Conference on Parkinson’s Disease & Movement Disorders December 05-07, 2016 Phoenix, USA
- 6th International Conference on Vascular Dementia February 27th - March 01st, 2017 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 10th International Conference on Neuroscience and Neurochemistry February 27-28, 2017 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 11th World Congress on Neurology and Therapeutics March 27-29, 2017 Madrid, Spain
- 3rd International Conference on Brain Injury and Therapeutics April 17- 19, 2017 London, UK
- 3rd International Conference on Spinal Surgery October 16-18, 2017 Chicago, USA
- 3rd International Conference on Neurological Disorders and Stroke April 24-26, 2017 Dubai, UAE
- 2nd International Conference on Neuro Oncology and Brain Tumour April 24-25, 2017 Dubai, UAE
- International Conference on Inorganic Chemistry April 27-28, 2017 Las Vegas, USA
- 3rd Annual Experts Meeting on Depression, Anxiety and Stress Management Nov 5-7, 2017 Madrid, Spain
- 2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Dual Diagnosis May 15-17, 2017 Munich, Germany
- 12th International Conference on Neurology and Neurophysiology May 15-16, 2017 Munich, Germany
- 2nd International conference on Osteoporosis & Musculoskeletal Disorders May 22-24, 2017 Mexico City, USA
- 2nd International Conference on NeuroRehabilitation May 25-26, 2017 Chicago, USA
- 7th International Conference on Dementia & Care Practice May 04-05, 2017 Toronto, Canada
- 3rd International Conference on Parkinson’s Disease & Movement Disorders June 5-7, 2017 Milan, Italy
- 3rd International Conference on Epilepsy & Treatment June 19-21, 2017 Philadelphia, USA
- 13th International Conference on Neurology and Neurosurgery June 19-21, 2017 Paris, France
- 6th International Conference and Exhibition on Addiction Research & Therapy June 19-21, 2017 Baltimore, USA
- 13th International Conference on Child Neurologists August 06-07, 2017 London, UK
- 2nd International Conference on Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology June 26-27, 2017 Philadelphia, USA
- 4th International Conference on Neurodegenerative Disorders and Stroke July 5-7, 2017 Frankfurt, Germany
- 14th World Congress on Neurology and Neurological Disorders July 17-19, 2017 Chicago, USA
- 14th Global Neuroscience Conference July 17-19, 2017 Chicago, USA
- Drug Lisbon, Portugal
- 2nd International Conference on Spine and Spinal Disorders July 24-26, 2017 Rome, Italy
- 3rd International Conference on Neuro Infecticious Disorders August 28-30, 2017 Philadelphia, USA
- 15th European Neurology Congress August 29-31, 2017 London, UK
- Lewy Body Dementia 2017 London, Germany
- 3nd International Conference on Central Nervous System Disorders and Therapeutics September 25-27, 2017 Vienna, Austria
- 40th International Conference on Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing September 25-26,2017 Atlanta, USA
- 7th International Conference on Addictive Disorders and Alcoholism July, 2017 Kualalumpur, Malaysia
- Neuropharmaceutics 2017 London, UK
- 7th International Conference on Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia October 16-18, 2017 Rome, Italy
- Neuropharma Middleeast 2017 Dubai, UAE
- Brain Atlanta, USA
- 3rd International Conference on Sleep Disorders and Medicine November 5-7, 2017 Madrid, Spain
- Brain Disorders 2017 November 6-8, 2017 Madrid, Spain
- annual meeting 2017 Dubai, UAE
- Neurorehabilitation 2017 DECEMBER 4-6, 2017 Dallas, USA
- 12th Global Neurologists Annual Meeting on Neurology and Neurosurgery November 16-18, 2017 Dubai, UAE
Epilepsy 2016: Epilepsy is a chronic brain disorder. More than 50 million people were affected worldwide. Synchronous brain cell activity causes seizures and depending on the region of brain affected they will produce a range of behaviors. It is estimated that every year nearly 2.4 million people are diagnosed with epilepsy and the population with active epilepsy is between 4 to10 per 1000 people. Nearly 80% of the individuals with epilepsy are found in developing regions. Historically, the epilepsy research has been under-funded. Annually NIH spends $30 billion for medical research, but ½ of 1% is only spent on Epilepsy research. Of total medical costs Epilepsy alone results in an estimated annual cost of $15.5 billion.
Epilepsy, Semiology and Pathophysiology of Epilepsy, Causes of Epilepsy, Epilepsy Therapeutics, Epilepsy in Women and Inborn, Major types of Epilepsies, Epileptic Syndromes, Advanced Epilepsy Diagnosis Tests, Prevention and Management of Epilepsy, Impact of the Epilepsies on daily life, Diseases Associated with Epilepsy, Epilepsy Imitators, Epilepsy Case Reports
Brain Disorders Conferences:
Brain Disorders 2016: Brain Disorder is broad audience gathering for exploring the complete spectrum of analysis in brain and shares the society experiences of varied treatment procedures of Brain Disorders.
Brain Disorders, Structural and Functional Brain, Brain Disorders: Pathophysiology, Neurology of Brain, Ananlysis, Assesment and Diagnosis, Brain Complications, NeuroImmunology of Brain, Head ache and Migraines, Neurodegeneration and Aging Disorders, Cerebro spinal Complications, Psychiatric Brain, Brain Nursing, Computational Brain and Nervous system, Brain Engineering, Animal models in Brain Research, Novel Treatment Strategies, Neuropharmacology
Stress Management Conferences:
Stress Management 2016: The 2016 Stress Management Meeting is scheduled to be be held in November 3-4 at Valencia, Spain. Witness the gathering of experts from all round the globe to discuss on novel discoveries and techniques to manage depression, anxiety and stress.
Depression, Anxiety, Stress Biology, Life Stress, Psychological and Oxidative stress, Work Stress, Stress Disorders, Addictions, Stress and Coping, Stress and Spirituality, Mental Health Statistics
Neurological disorders are diseases of the brain, spine and the nerves that connect them. There is ample evidence that pinpoints neurological disorders as one of the greatest threats to public health. There are more than 600 diseases of the nervous system, such as Alzheimer's disease, brain tumors, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, and stroke as well as less familiar ones such as front temporal dementia.
Neurological disorders, Cognitive neuroscience, Neurobiology of CNS, Neuroinfectious Disorders, Neuro Oncology, Neuro Ophthalmology, Paediatric Neurology, Stem cells and regenerative Neurology, Headache and Pain, Neuro Psychiatry, Neurorehabilitation, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurocritical Care, Neurological Nursing, Neuro Pharmacology, Therapeutics
Sleep Medicine Conferences
Sleep Disorders and Sleep Therapy is a cross-disciplinary area concerned with the psychological and physical health conditions related to sleep disorders and conventional and advanced sleep therapies. The main goal of Sleep Medicine 2016 is to illuminate the gravity of the topic, how it affects our day to day lives, prevention and stairway to a healthier tomorrow.
Novel Insights in Sleep Disorders, Neurobiology of Sleep and Wakefulness, Insomnia and Circadian Rhythm Disorders, Dental Sleep Medicine, Hypersomnia’s and Neurologic Sleep Disorders, Paediatric Sleep Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment, Narcolepsy and Sleep over the Lifespan, Sleep an Inter circuit between: Heart and Brain, Sleep Deprivation and Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Medical/Psychiatric Disorders and Sleep, Sleepiness and Traffic Safety, Sleep Therapy Approaches, Sleep and Anesthesia
Parkinsons 2016: Parkinsons 2016 is broad audience gathering for exploring the complete spectrum of analysis in Parkinson’s research and share the society experiences of varied treatment procedures of Parkinson disease and Movement Disorders.
Epidemiology of Parkinsons disease, Neuromuscular Disorders, Neurocognitive Disorders, Risk factors for Parkinsons disease, Pathophysiology and Neuropharmacology, Diagnosis of Parkinson Disease, Parkinson Disease: Complications, Managing life with Parkinson Disease, Mood and psychosis in Parkinson Disease, Novel Insights and Therapeutics for Parkinson Disease, Pediatric Movement Disorders, Non-motor complications of Parkinson Disease, Neuropharmacology
We invite all the participants from all over the world to attend the 2nd International Conference on Central Nervous System Disorders and Therapeutics which is held during December 08-10, 2016 at Dubai, UAE.
Central Nervous System Disorders, Cognitive Neuroscience, Neurosurgery, Cerebrovascular Disorders, Brain tumour & Imaging, Spinal Disorders, Neurodegenerative Disorders, Child Neurology, Neuroimmunology, Neuropharmacology, Neurochemical Transmission, Novel drug development & its effects, Computational Neurosciences, Case Study on CNS, Clinical Trials on CNS, CNS Biomarkers, Neurological Nursing
Conference Series LLC Neuroscience conferences includes scintillating keynote lectures from professionals within the arena of Neuroscience research and medicine which offers a opportunity for domain, industry, regulators and researchers to debate the new prospects for better health care and also the opportunities.
Neuroscience conferences have changed our view of a healthy brain and guarantees treatments for fatal disorders that affects over countless people all around the globe.
The scope of Neuroscience conferences has increased to a major extend and includes totally different approaches to study the cellular, molecular, structural, functional, organic process, biological process, machine, and medical aspects of nervous system.
All accepted abstracts for the conference will be provided with a Department of the Interior (Digital Object Identifier) and published as a special issue within the associated Neuroscience Journals of Conference series LLC underneath Neuroscience Conference Proceedings. The abstracts accepted for the scientific conferences will be incorporated with the Scientific-program in session-wise manner, whereby each oral presentation is carried out for about 15-20 minutes including queries and discussion.
The discussion and question session is dealt by various chair and co-chair of the various sessions; where the audience will share their views on the discussed topics. Furthermore, this session is very helpful to the participants so also the presenting speaker as novel ideas and advancements will emerge from gathering.
OMICS International, the pioneering Open Access publisher of about 700 scientific Open Access Journals makes the pavement to organize scientific conferences world-wide with the support of a team involving hundred thousand members in the Editorial Board. With the motto “Accelerating Scientific Discoveries”, Conference series LLC neuroscience conferences calendar contains about 1000+ international Events world-wide, with the presence of well-renowned scientific professionals, academicians so also business leaders, budding scientists, young researchers and proficient student community.
Conference series LLC neuroscience conferences additionally composes of scientific workshops and symposia whereby a scientific panel of 5-10 researchers takes part and discusses a particular topic associated with the theme of the conference. These workshops are attended by highly qualified academicians, young researchers, avid student communities and knowledge groups promoting mutual collaborations and exchange of knowledge. Conference Series LLC workshops and symposiums aims to gather students and young researchers to exhibit their innovations within the type of live operating models. International networking happens at these workshops that gap between Scientists, analysis students is bridged making opportunities to surpass that includes Scientist: Scholar: Business interactions.
Conference series LLC special initiatives Young Researchers Forum and Student Fellowship program and organized solely to encourage young skills within the field of neuroscience which solely ignites their minds towards innovative thinking, however additionally providing a chance to boost their analysis prospective and scientific career through scientific networking. The Young Researchers Forum within the neurobiology conferences offers young researchers the likelihood to fulfill and discuss research topics and methodologies, share and develop ideas, learn from one another and gain information from senior researchers.
International Conferences 2016 organized by Conference series LLC offer a unique platform for Young Researchers/Investigators for presenting latest analysis comes with Associate in projects in-depth analysis. Conference series LLC heartily invites Young Researchers from Universities/ Institutes/ Industries to deliver a brief speaking throughout the forum. These oral shows ought to be of ten minutes length in connection with scientific track followed by five minutes question session. Prosperous candidates are going to be selected by analysis productivity and future promise.
Conference series LLC not only hosts international Neurology conferences however additionally organizes scientific conferences within the fields of medical, life sciences, engineering, management, chemistry and pharmacy segments providing an exclusive alternative for the exhibitors to settle on and promote product or service to an oversized and varied vary of audience making a possibility to socialize and build connections.
Recently prevention and higher treatment of neurological disorders are within reach due to recent breakthroughs in neuroscience-vastly improving our understanding of the genetic, epigenetic, molecular, and cellular mechanisms; structure; and vegetative cell electronic equipment underlying traditional and pathological brain mechanism. Conference series LLC events organize Neuroscience conferences each year to share the advancement within the field of neurobiology.