alexa Relation between LDH and Mg as Factors of Interest in the Monitoring and Prognoses of Cancer

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Relation between LDH and Mg as Factors of Interest in the Monitoring and Prognoses of Cancer

Magnesium, which is the second most abundant intracellular cation after potassium, has an essential role in the regulation of numerous cellular functions and enzymes, including ion channels, metabolic cycles and signaling pathways. Approximately 60% of magnesium ions (1215 mg/dL) are stored in tissues and approximately 40% of magnesium ions (972 mg/ dL) contribute to intermediary metabolism. Among these ions, approximately 70% (680 mg) exist in the free form, Mg2+, whereas the other 30% of ions (292 mg/dL) are bound to proteins (especially albumin), citrate, phosphate and other complexes. The magnesium serum levels are kept constant within very narrow limits (0.65- 1.05 mmol/dL; 1.58-2.25 mg/dL). Regulation occurs in the kidneys, especially via the ascending loop of Henle.

Citation: Udristioiu A, Comisel S, Popescu C, Cojocaru M (2012) Relation between LDH and Mg as Factors of Interest in the Monitoring and Prognoses of Cancer. J Bioanal Biomed 4: 001-005

 
  • Share this page
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • Blogger
 
adwords