Conference Series LLC has designed global platforms to interact and collaborate with renowned speakers, experts and industry professionals at its 3000+ Global Events with over 600+ Conferences, 1200+ Symposiums and 1200+ Workshops on diverse Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business field. Oncology and Cancer conferences organized by Conference Series LLC focuses on all types of common and rare cancers, as well as various diagnosis and treatment modalities.
Cancer is the name given to a collection of related diseases, class of diseases characterized by out-of-control cell growth. In all types of cancer, some of the body’s cells begin to divide without stopping and spread into surrounding tissues. Cancer is a condition where cells in a specific part of the body grow and reproduce uncontrollably. Cancer sometimes begins in one part of the body before spreading to other areas. This process is known as metastasis. There are over 200 different types of cancer, including breast cancer, lymphoma, oral cancer, skin cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, rectal cancer, prostate cancer, cervical cancer, melanoma and carcinoma and each is classified by the type of cell that is initially affected each with its own methods of diagnosis and treatment. Symptoms may vary depending on the type. Cancer treatment mostly includes various Cancer therapies, surgeries and cancer drugs. Causes and presentation are the other major aspects of cancer research, there are few common causes whereas unique and organ specific cancer causes were also found. Research is prominent and promising in the area of organ specific research for better understanding of organ specific cancer and implementing personalized therapeutics options.
The study of cancer and tumors are known as Oncology. The term oncology can be segregated literally into two parts “onco” means bulk, mass, or tumor while “-logy” means study. A doctor who specializes in treating people with cancer is called an oncologist. Usually, an oncologist manages care and treatment once a person is diagnosed with cancer.
Scope and importance
Cancer is considered to be one of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality worldwide. It is a complex health problem that requires a multidisciplinary approach. This approach is far reaching and ranges from health promotion to prevention and screening, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and palliative caret’s crucial to remember that cancer is not one disease – it’s more than 200, all different, unique diseases, which require different approaches for treatment. Treatments that work for some cancers don’t work for others and sometimes those treatments simply stop working. Cancer research can span from cancer prevention to laboratory research, from clinical trials to quality-of-life research for survivors.
About 12.7 million cancer cases and 7.6 million cancer deaths are estimated to have occurred in 2008 worldwide, with 56% of the cases and 64% of the deaths in the economically developing world. Breast cancer, the most common tumour in women, presents a high survival percentage: 83% of patients have survived this type of cancer after five years. Lung cancer is one of the most aggressive tumors and survival after five years is very low: only 10% of patients diagnosed with a malignant neoplasm survive for more than five years. Colorectal cancer (of the colon and rectum), the most common malignant tumour if we group men and women together, presents an average survival rate of 50-55% five years after diagnosis, meaning that half the patients survive this form of cancer. Prostate cancer, today the most common tumour in men, has an increasingly favorable prognosis, with a global survival rate of 76%, which is higher in young adults. Ovarian cancer presents a very varied prognosis depending on age: whilst 70% of the group between 15 and 44 years survives this form of cancer, this is the case for only 19% of those over 74 years-old.
According to the American Cancer Society, Cancer is the second most common cause of death in the US and accounts for nearly 1 of every 4 deaths. The World Health Organization estimates that, worldwide, there were 4 million new cancer cases and 8.2 million cancer-related deaths in 2012. The financial costs of cancer in the US per year are an estimated $263.8 billion in medical costs and lost productivity. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the numbers of new cancer cases is expected to rise by about 70% over the next 20 years.
Below the list of 2018 Oncology & Cancer Conferences being organized by Conference Series LLC
- Global Summit on Oncology & Cancer March 12-14, 2018 Singapore City, Singapore
- 23rd International Conference on Cancer Research & Pharmacology March 26-27, 2018 London, UK
- 2nd International Conference on Cancer Genetics and Epigenetics May 24-25, 2018 Tokyo, Japan
- 22nd Global Annual Oncologists Meeting May 24-25, 2018 Osaka, Japan
- World Haematology and Medical Oncology Conference May 28-29, 2018 Osaka, Japan
- Global Meeting on Oncology and Radiology June 1-2, 2018 Osaka, Japan
- Cancer Genomics Conference: New Era for Cancer Prevention June 25-26, 2018 Dubai, UAE
- World Cancer Summit 2018 July 02-03, 2018 Bangkok, Thailand
- International Conference on Biomarkers and Cancer Targets July 16-17, 2018 Dubai, UAE
- 4th Annual Conference on Preventive Oncology July 18-19, 2018 Atlanta, USA
- 4th Annual Conference on Gynecologic Oncology and Reproductive Disorders July 18-19, 2018 Atlanta, USA
- 29th Euro-Global Summit on Cancer Therapy & Radiation Oncology July 23-25, 2018 Rome, Italy
- Experts Meet On Cancer Therapy 2018 July 23-24, 2018 Melbourne, Australia
- Global Biomarker Summit August 02-03, 2018 Oslo, Norway
- Molecular Cancer Biomarkers 2018 Sydney, Japan
- 15th Asia Pacific Oncologists Annual Meeting September 5-6, 2018 Tokyo, Japan
- Pediatric Oncologists 2018 Osaka, Japan
- 28th Euro Congress on Cancer Science & Therapy August 09-10, 2018 Madrid, Spain
- 4th International Congress on Epigenetics & Chromatin September 03-05, 2018 London, UK
- International Conference on Oncogenesis and Oncologic Emergency Medicine September 17-18, 2018 San Diego, USA
- 28th International Conference on Cancer Research and Anticancer Therapies September 17-18, 2018 San Diego, USA
- 3rd Cancer Diagnostics Conference & Expo September 20-21, 2018 Berlin, Germany
- 3rd World Conference on Breast and Cervical Cancer September 27-28, 2018 Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2nd International Conference on Cancer Biology and Drug Delivery October 03-04, 2018 Los Angeles, USA
- 12th World Congress on Biomarkers & Clinical Research October 03-04, 2018 Los Angeles, USA
- International Conference on Cancer Diagnosis & Treatment August 2-3 2018 Oslo, Norway
- International Conference on Molecular Markers and Cancer Therapeutics October 8-9, 2018 Dubai, UAE
- 22nd World Conference onLiquid Biopsy & Biomarkers October 15-16, 2018 Toronto, Canada
- Annual Congress on Cancer and Stem Cell Research October 17-18, 2018 New York, USA
- Euro Oncology Summit October 18-19, 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Euro Breast Cancer Summit October 18-19, 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 5th World Congress on Epigenetics and Chromosome October 22-24, 2018 Istanbul, Turkey
- 36th World Cancer Conference October 11-13, 2018 Zurich, Switzerland
- International Conference on Robotic Oncology October 26-27, 2018 Osaka, Japan
- International Conference on Gastrointestinal Cancer and Therapeutics October 29-30, 2018 San Francisco, USA
- 26th Annual Congress on Cancer Science and Targeted Therapies October 29-30, 2018 San Francisco, USA
- 27th World Oncologists Annual Conference December 07-08, 2018 Chicago, USA
- 13th World Biomarkers Congress November 29-30, 2018 Dublin, UK
Hematology Conferences | Blood Cancer Conferences | Hematology Meetings
12th World Hematologists Congress
London | UK March 15-16 | 2018
This Hematology Meeting will be continuing for two days and it will include keynote forum, Scientific Sessions, poster sessions, workshop and YRF sessions on current study, methods, diagnostic and treatment. Well organized sessions, International Certification, CME and CPD credits are the key features of this conference.
Defining new outlook and forefront research in Hematology.
Scientific Sessions: Hematology | Blood Disorders | Hematology Oncology | Hematologic Oncology Conferences USA | Immunohematology | Hematology and oncology | Blood Disorders: Diagnosis & Treatment | Hematology Conferences 2018 Europe | Hematopathology | Pediatric Hematology | Veterinary Hematology | Hematology Nursing | Stem Cell Research | Hematology Market | Case reports and Epidemiology | Hematology Conferences 2018
Gynecology Conferences | Gynecology Oncology Conferences | Gynecology Cancer Conferences
6th International Congress on Gynecology & Gynecologic Oncology
Rome | Italy July 23-24 | 2018
Gynecology Congress 2018 will enlighten the world with recent advances in Gynecology and Gynecologic oncology research and inculcate new ideas about healthy living. Moreover, this Gynecology Conferences provides the participants a great networking with peers. Internationally prominent speakers, the novel techniques, and the modern updates in the gynecology research fields are the unique attributes of this conference. Gynecology conferences, symposiums and Workshops provide a dedicated forum for the advancement, execution and exchange of information about Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
Defying the burdens of gynecology to create a better tomorrow for today’s women.
Scientific Sessions: Gynecology and Obstetrics | Gynecologic Oncology | Gynecologic Diseases | Women Cancers | Human papilloma Virus Infection | HPV Vaccines | Cervical Cancers | Reproductive Medicine | Infertility | Gynecologic Surgery | Ovarian Cancers | Breast Cancer | Gynecology Conferences 2018 | Gynecology and Obstetrics conferences 2018 | Endometrial Cancer | Gynecological Endocrinology | Uro-Gynecology | Gynecologic Cancer: Case Reports | Clinical Gynecologic Oncology | Gynecologic Oncology Conferences USA | Gynecologic Cancer: Signs and Symptoms | Gynecologic Cancer: Treatment and Monitoring | Gynecologic Oncology: Research | Gynecology and Oncology Nursing | Health-Related Behaviours in Women | Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
Cancer Conferences | Oncology Conferences | Radiation Oncology Conferences
29th Euro-Global Summit on Cancer Therapy & Radiation Oncology
Rome| Italy July 23-25 | 2018
Euro Cancer 2018 is an extraordinary event designed for International Oncologist’s and Surgeons professionals to facilitate the dissemination and application of research findings related to Oncology. The conference invites participants from all leading Universities, Clinical Research Institutions and Diagnostic Companies to share their research experiences on all aspects of this rapidly expanding field and thereby, providing a showcase of the latest advances in Oncologist’s techniques that strives to establish cancer free tomorrow.
Scrutinizing progressive cancer research in diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Scientific Sessions: Cancer Therapy| Radiation Oncology| Robotic Oncology| Radiation Therapy| Recent Advances in Radiation Therapy| Cancer Conferences 2018 USA| Cancer Drugs| Medical Imaging| Cancer Diagnosis| Clinical Oncology| Cancer Genetics| European Cancer Conferences| Surgical Oncology| Chemotherapy| Cancer Immunotherapy| Cancer Stem cells| Cancer Biomarkers| Cancer Vaccines| Oncology Conferences 2018| Cancer Alternative Medicine | Radiology Conference USA
Cancer Conferences | Cancer Science Conferences | Cancer Therapy Conferences | Oncology Conferences
28th Euro Congress on Cancer Science and Therapy
Madrid | Spain August 09-10 | 2018
Cancer Science 2017 Conference has received a massive response from all over the world and after receiving such munificent response, we are very glad to inform that this year the Cancer Science 2018 Conferences will have two days talk on new ideas and techniques in cancer therapy and evolution in cancer field in various form like Poster, oral, video, YRF, Keynote Presentations and Appearances with well-ordered sessions, International Certification, CME and CPD credits.
To codify a responsive discussion on cancer science and therapy.
Scientific Sessions: Cancer Science | Cancer Therapy | Targeted Cancer Therapy | Stem Cell Therapy | Cancer Cell Biology | Cancer Biopsy | Cancer Biomarkers | Cancer Metastasis | Cancer Conferences in Japan | Organ-Defined Cancers | Cancer Conferences USA | Cancer Genetics | Cancer and Tumour Immunology | Cancer Metabolomics | Radiation Oncology | Oncology Nursing | Cancer Pharmacology | Cancer Therapeutics and Novel Approaches | Oncology Conferences 2018 Cancer : Alternative Medicine | Cancer and Precision Medicine | Cancer Management and Prevention | Cancer Case Reports
Medical Imaging Conferences | Clinical Research Conferences | Radiology Conferences
4th World Congress on Medical Imaging and Clinical Research
September 03-04 | 2018 London | UK
Medical Imaging 2018 Conference will be an ideal platform for researchers and decision makers in Medical Imaging and Clinical research to present their latest findings and learn about the advancement in Imaging Technologies and Clinical Researches. Acknowledgment, Certification and CPD credits are the key features of this two-day event.
Fostering treatment through integrative approaches of imaging techniques and clinical research.
Scientific Sessions: Medical Imaging | Radiography | Nuclear Medicine | Radiation Oncology | Pediatric Radiology | Medical Imaging Conferences USA | Neuroradiology | Molecular Imaging | Abdominal Imaging | Cardiovascular Imaging | Dental Imaging | Pathology Imaging | Ophthalmic Imaging | Imaging in Gastroenterology | Computer Assisted Tomography | Applications of Imaging | Advances in Medical Imaging and Diagnosis | Medical Imaging Conferences 2018 | Clinical Research and Trials on Different Disease | Pre-Clinical Research | Future of Clinical Trials | Clinical Data Management and Statistics | Clinical Trial Supply Management | Clinical research on Cardiology | Dentistry Clinical Research | Clinical Research on Neuroscience | Clinical Research’s on Gastroenterology | Case reports | Clinical Research Conferences 2018 | Radiology Conferences USA
Genetics Conferences | Epigenetics Conferences | Molecular Biology Conferences | Cancer Conference | Oncology Conferences
4th International Congress on Epigenetics & Chromatin
September 03-05, 2018 | London, UK
The field of epigenetics has recently emerged as an essential component of oncology research, with altered epigenetic modifications considered to be critical hallmarks of cancers.
Ultimately, the meeting will provide great opportunities for senior and junior scientists to meet the leaders in the field from academia and industry, hence forging exciting interdisciplinary interactions and creating potential new collaborations in the booming area of cancer epigenetics. Well organized sessions, International Certification, CME and CPD credits are the key features of this conference. A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International occasion.
Epigenetics: The Science of Change
Scientific Sessions: Animal Epigenetics | Cancer Epigenetics | Clinical Epigenetics | Computational Epigenetics | Current Case studies/ Discussions: Epigenetics |Developmental Epigenetics | Epigenetic Diseases – Clinical Applications | Epigenetic Regulation | Epigenetics |Epigenetics Alteration | Epigenetics and Environmental Origins of Cancer | Epigenetics Conferences 2018 | Epigenetics Biomarkers | Epigenetics Factors | Epigenetics in Cardiovascular Disease | Genetics Conferences 2018 | Epigenetics Inheritance | Epigenetics Mechanism | Epigenetics Methylation | Epigenetics Psychology | Epigenetics Silencing | Epigenetics Therapy | Epigenomics | Genetic Disorders |Immunogenetics | Medical Epigenetics |Neurodevelopmental Disorders | Neuronal Epigenetics | Nutritional Epigenetics | Pharmacogenomics & Personalized Medicine| Plant Epigenetics | Reproductive Epigenetics | Translational Epigenetics | Cancer Epigenetics Conferences 2018 USA
Cancer Diagnostics Conferences | Cancer Conference | Oncology Conference
3rd Cancer Diagnostics Conference & Expo
Berlin | Germany September 20-21, 2018
Cancer Diagnostics 2018 is the premier event that brings together a unique and International mix of experts, researchers and decision makers both from academia and industry across the globe to exchange their knowledge, experience and research innovations to build Cancer Research scientists, industrialists and entrepreneurs meet. We look forward to an exciting 2-day scientific event, business meeting, trade fair and exhibition in the alluring city of Berlin, Germany.
Advancement of new techniques and toils in cancer diagnostics.
Scientific Sessions: Cancer Diagnostics Tools, Technologies and Procedures | Cancer Radiology | Cancer Biomarkers | Cancer & Biopsies | Cancer Diagnostics 2018 | Cancer Nanotechnology | Clinical Cancer research | Oncology Conferences USA | Cancer Vaccines and Therapeutics | Predictive Cancer Biomarkers | Cancer Immunotherapy and Types | Cancer Treatment and Therapies | Cancer Genomics and Epigenetics | Cancer Diagnostics Market | Recent Diagnostics Technologies | Cancer Clinical Trails | Cancer Conferences 2018
Cancer Conferences | World Cancer Conference | Oncology Conferences
36th World Cancer Conference
Zurich | Switzerland October 11-13 | 2018
Well organized sessions, International Certification, CME and CPD credits are the key features of this conference. In addition to the multidisciplinary talks, Keynote sessions, and lectures relevant to cancer & oncology research, the World Cancer 2018 is a complete 3-day event with panel discussions, open Q & A to generate a prime learning knowledge between participants.
Interchanging the scientific enlightenment about cancer research.
Scientific Sessions: Cancer Biology & Genetics | Organ-Defined Cancers | Oncology: Sub-Specialities | Cancer Conferences 2018 | Radiation Oncology | Surgical Oncology | Cancer & Stem Cell Therapy | Precision Cancer Medicine & Oncology | Cancer Biomarkers | Cancer Epidemiology | Cancer Prevention & Research | Cancer Therapy & Treatments | Cancer Pharmacology | Cancer Vaccines | Oncology Conference USA | Cancer Immunology & Immunotherapy | Oncology Nursing and Care | Complementary & Alternative Methods and Cancer | Cancer Awareness and Survival | Cancer: Lifestyle and Nutrition | Cancer: Psychological & Social Aspects | World Cancer 2018
World Biomarkers Conferences | Biomarkers Congress | Cancer Conference
13th World Biomarkers Congress
Dublin | Ireland November 29-30 | 2018
This World Biomarkers Conference will be continuing for two days and it will include Sponsorship/Exhibition, Workshop session talk, keynote forum, scientific sessions, poster sessions and YRF sessions on current study, methods, diagnostic and treatment. Acknowledgment, Certification and CPD credits are the key features of this upcoming event.
Biomarkers: A new era of diagnosis and clinical research.
Scientific Sessions: Biomarkers | Clinical Research | Cancer Biomarkers | Clinical Biomarkers | Biomarkers and Cancers| Biomarkers and Non- Cancerous Diseases | Biomarkers and Radiology | Cell Free Biomarkers | Predictive Cancer Biomarkers | Biomarkers Detection & Discovery | Biomarkers & Immuno-Oncology | Biomarkers: Validation and Verification | Advances of Biomarker Testing| Biomarkers and Personalized Medicine | Biomarker Conferences USA | Companion Diagnostics | Biomarkers and Pharmacology | Oncologists | Cancer Bioinformatic & Biomarkers | Biomarkers Imaging and Dynamics | Cancer Biomarker Conference 2018 | Entrepreneurs Investment Meet | Type of Biomarkers | Pharmacodynamic Biomarkers | Oxidative Stress Biomarkers | Autism Biomarkers | Pathology Diagnosis | Disease Diagnosis | Biomarkers and Pharma Markers | Biomarkers and Diagnostics Companies | Biomarker Conferences 2018
ONCOLOGY AND CANCER
Oncology is a branch of medication that arrangements with the anticipation, conclusion and treatment of growth. A restorative expert who rehearses oncology is an oncologist. The name's etymological starting point is the Greek word, signifying "tumor", "volume" or "mass". The three segments which have enhanced survival in disease are:
- Aversion - This is by decrease of hazard components like tobacco and liquor utilization
- Early conclusion - Screening of basic diseases and thorough analysis and organizing
- Treatment - Multimodality administration by talk in tumor board and treatment in a complete disease focus
Diseases are regularly overseen through examination on multi-disciplinary malignancy gatherings where medicinal oncologist, surgical oncologist, radiation oncologist, pathologist, radiologist and organ particular oncologists meet to locate the most ideal administration for an individual patient considering the physical, social, mental, enthusiastic and monetary status of the patients. It is imperative for oncologists to keep refreshed of the most recent progressions in oncology, as changes in administration of malignancy are very normal. Every single qualified patient in whom disease advances and for whom no standard of care treatment alternatives are accessible ought to be enlisted in a clinical trial.
Cancer Societies in USA
- Acoustic Neuroma Association
- American Association for Cancer Research
- American Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- American Brain Tumor Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Childhood Cancer Organization
- American College of Radiation Oncology
- American Head and Neck Society
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Association of Community Cancer Centers
- Cancer and Leukemia Group B
- Cancer Research Institute
- Childhood Brain Tumor Foundation
- Childhood Leukemia Foundation
- Children's Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation
- Children's Tumor Foundation
- Colon Cancer Alliance
- Children’s oncology group
- Fanconi Anemia Research Fund, Inc.
- Foundation for Women's Cancer
- Gynecologic Oncology Group
- Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association
- Lung Cancer Foundation of America
- Lymphoma Research Foundation
- Melanoma Research Foundation
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Society
- National Brain Tumor Society
- National Cancer Institute
- National Cancer Registrars Association
- National Cervical Cancer Coalition
- National Children's Leukemia Foundation
- National CML Society
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- National Council on Skin Cancer Prevention
- National Familial Lung Cancer Registry
- National Familial Pancreas Tumor Registry
- National Lung Cancer Partnership
- National Organization for Rare Disorders
- New Approaches to Neuroblastoma Therapy
- Ocular Melanoma Foundation
- Oncofertility Consortium
- Oral Cancer Foundation
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Prevent Cancer Foundation
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group
- SEER - Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results
- Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer
Cancer Societies in Europe
- Association of European Cancer Leagues
- EAU Section of Oncological Urology
- European Academy of Cancer Sciences
- European Association for Cancer Research
- European Association for NeuroOncology
- European Breast Cancer Coalition
- European CanCer Organisation
- European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- European Musculo-Skeletal Oncology Society
- European Network of Cancer Registries
- European Neurofibromatosis Association
- European Oncology Nursing Society
- European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer
- European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer-Gynaecological Cancer Group
- European Organisation for Treatment of Trophoblastic Disease
- European Prostate Cancer Coalition
- European Registry of Hereditary Pancreatitis and Familial Pancreatic Cancer
- European Research Organization on Genital Infection and Neoplasia
- European School of Oncology
- European Society for Medical Oncology
- European Society for Therapeutic Radiation and Oncology
- European Society of Breast Cancer Specialists
- European Society of Gynaecological Oncology
- European Society of Oncology Pharmacy
- European Society of Paediatric Oncology
- European Society of Skin Cancer Prevention
- European Society of Surgical Oncology
- European Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Network
- International Childhood Liver Tumour Strategy Group (SIOPEL)
- Mediterranean Oncology Society
- Organization of European Cancer Institutes
Cancer Societies in Asia Pacific
- Asia-Oceana Research Organization on Genital Infection and Neoplasia
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention
- Asian Society for Neuro-Oncology
- Asian Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- Australasian Lung Cancer Trials Group
- Black Sea Countries Coalition on Breast and Cervical Cancer
- Cancer Therapeutics Research Group
- Asian Fund for Cancer Research
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- ABBOTT NUTRITION
- ABBVIE AND BIOGEN
- ABBVIE AND GENENTECH
- ACADIA PHARMACEUTICALS
- ACORDA THERAPEUTICS
- ACTELION PHARMACEUTICALS
- ACURA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- ADAPT PHARMA
- AEGERION PHARMACEUTICALS
- AFAXYS PHARMACEUTICALS
- AKORN, INC.
- AKRIMAX PHARMACEUTICALS
- ALCON LABORATORIES, INC.
- ALCRESTA THERAPEUTICS, INC.
- ALEXION PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- ALEXZA PHARMACEUTICALS
- ALIMERA SCIENCES
- AMAG PHARMACEUTICALS
- AMARIN PHARMA INC.
- AMEDRA PHARMACEUTICALS
- AMERICAN REGENT, INC.
- AMGEN, INC.
- AMNEAL PHARMACEUTICALS
- AMPHASTAR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- ANACOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- ANI PHARMACEUTICALS
- ANIKA THERAPEUTICS
- ANTARES PHARMA
- APOPHARMA USA INC.
- APOTEX CORP.
- APOTHECUS PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATION
- APRECIA PHARAMCEUTICALS
- AQUA PHARMACEUTICALS
- AR SCIENTIFIC
- ARALEZ PHARMACEUTICALS
- ARBOR PHARMACEUTICALS, LLC
- ARIAD PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- ARTESA LABS
- ASCEND THERAPEUTICS
- ASCHER, B.F & COMPANY
- ASTELLAS PHARMA US, INC.
- ASTELLAS PHARMA US, INC. AND GENENTECH, INC.
- ASTRAZENECA PHARMACEUTICALS
- ATNAHS PHARMA
- AUXILIUM PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- AVADEL PHARMACEUTICALS
- AVANIR PHARMACEUTICALS
- AVIDAS PHARMACEUTICALS
- AVION PHARMACEUTICALS, LLC
- AYTU BIOSCIENCE, INC.
- B. BRAUN MEDICAL INC.
- BAUSCH & LOMB INC.
- BAYER AND GLAXOSMITHKLINE
- BAYER AND ONYX
- BAYER CORP, CONSUMER CARE DIV.
- BAYER CORP, DIAGNOSTICS DIV.
- BAYER HEALTHCARE PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
- BEACH PHARMACEUTICALS
- BEDFORD LABORATORIES
- BEIERSDORF, INC.
- BIOCODEX USA
- BIOCRYST PHARMACEUTICALS
- BIOCSL INC.
- BIODELIVERY SCIENCES INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- BIOFILM, INC.
- BIOFRONTERA INC.
- BIOMARIN PHARMACEUTICALS
- BIOTEST PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.
- BIOVAIL PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- BLAINE PHARMACEUTICALS
- BLAIREX LABORATORIES
- BMS/SANOFI PHARMACEUTICALS PARTNERSHIP
- BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM AND LILLY
- BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM PHARMACEUTICALS
- BPL LIMITED
- BRACCO DIAGNOSTICS
- BRAEBURN PHARMACEUTICALS
- BRAINTREE LABORATORIES, INC.
- BRECKENRIDGE PHARMACEUTICAL, INC.
- BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB
- BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB AND GILEAD
- BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB AND PFIZER
- BTG INTERNATIONAL
- CALPIS USA, INC.
- CANYON PHARMACEUTICALS
- CARACO PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORIES, LTD.
- CARDIUM THERAPEUTICS
- CELGENE CORP
- CELLTRION, INC.
- CENTRIX PHARMACEUTICAL, INC.
- CEPHALON, INC.
- CERA PRODUCTS INC.
- CHATTEM INC.
- CHIESI USA, INC.
- CHURCH & DWIGHT
- CLOVER PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.
- CLOVIS ONCOLOGY
- COLLEGIUM PHARMACEUTICAL, INC.
- COLUMBIA LABORATORIES
- COMBE INCORPORATED
- CONCORDIA PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
- CORIA LABORATORIES, LTD.
- COVIS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- CSL BEHRING, LLC
- CUBIST PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- CUMBERLAND PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- CUTANEA LIFE SCIENCES, INC.
- CUTIS HEALTH, LLC
- CYTYC CORPORATION
- DAIICHI SANKYO
- DAIICHI SANKYO AND LILLY
- DANCO LABORATORIES
- DARA BIOSCIENCES, INC.
- DAVA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- DEPOMED, INC.
- DERMIK LABORATORIES
- DIGESTIVE CARE, INC.
- DISCOVERY LABORATORIES, INC.
- DISCUS DENTAL, INC.
- DR. REDDY'S LABORATORIES, INC.
- DUCHESNAY USA, INC.
- DUSA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS
- ECKSON LABS
- ECLAT PHARMACEUTICALS
- ECR PHARMACEUTICALS
- EFFCON, INC.
- EISAI PHARMACEUTICALS
- ELORAC INC.
- EMD SERONO, INC.
- EMERGENT BIOSOLUTIONS INC.
- EMISPHERE TECHNOLOGIES
- EMMAUS MEDICAL
- ENDO PHARMACEUTICALS
- ENTERA HEALTH, INC.
- ESPERO PHARMACEUTICALS
- ETHICON, INC.
- EVERIDIS HEALTH SCIENCES
- EXELIXIS, INC.
- EXELTIS USA
- FEMALE HEALTH
- FEMCAP, INC
- FERA PHARMACEUTICALS
- FERNDALE LABORATORIES, INC.
- FERRING PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- FLEET, C.B., COMPANY
- FOCUS LABORATORIES, INC.
- FOREST LABORATORIES
- FOUGERA PHARMACEUTICALS
- FRESENIUS KABI USA
- FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE NORTH AMERICA
- FSC PEDIATRICS
- GALDERMA LABORATORIES, INC.
- GALEN US INC.
- GANEDEN BIOTECH
- GAVIS PHARMACEUTICALS, LLC
- GE HEALTHCARE
- GENENTECH AND NOVARTIS
- GENENTECH, INC.
- GENSCO LABORATORIES
- GENZYME CORPORATION
- GILEAD SCIENCES, INC.
- GLADES PHARMACEUTICALS, LLC
- GLENMARK GENERICS INC.
- GLENWOOD, LLC
- GLOBAL PHARMACEUTICALS
- GREER LABORATORIES, INC.
- GRIFOLS BIOLOGICALS, INC.
- GUARDIAN LABS
- GUERBET LLC
- HALL BIOSCIENCE CORPORATION
- HAWTHORN PHARMACEUTICALS
- HEALTHPOINT BIOTHERAPEUTICS
- HEBRON USA, CORP.
- HEMISPHERX BIOPHARMA, INC.
- HERON THERAPEUTICS
- HILL DERMACEUTICALS, INC
- HI-TECH PHARMACAL CO., INC.
- HLS THERAPEUTICS
- HORIZON PHARMA
- HYPERION THERAPEUTICS
- IDENIX AND NOVARTIS
- I-HEALTH, INC.
- IMPAX LABORATORIES, INC.
- INCYTE CORPORATION
- INDIVIOR INC.
- INSIGHT PHARMACEUTICALS
- INSYS THERAPEUTICS, INC.
- INTERCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS
- INTERNATIONAL VITAMIN CORPORATION
- IPSEN BIOPHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- IROKO PHARMACEUTICALS, LLC
- IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS
- JANSSEN BIOTECH, INC.
- JANSSEN PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- JANSSEN THERAPEUTICS
- JAZZ PHARMACEUTICALS PLC
- JEROME STEVENS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- JHP PHARMACEUTICALS
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUKALEO, INC.
- KAMADA LTD.
- KEDRION BIOPHARMA
- KERYX BIOPHARMACEUTICALS
- KONSYL PHARMACEUTICALS
- KOWA PHARMACEUTICALS AMERICA, INC.
- KREMERS URBAN PHARMACEUTICALS
- KVK TECH, INC.MER
- LABOPHARM INC.
- LANTHEUS MEDICAL IMAGING
- LDS CONSUMER PRODUCTS
- LEO PHARMA INC.
- LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS
- LILLY, ELI AND COMPANY
- LUMARA HEALTH
- LUNDBECK INC.
- LUNDBECK INC. AND OTSUKA AMERICA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC.
- LUPIN PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- MALLINCKRODT, INC.
- MARATHON PHARMACEUTICALS, LLC
- MAYER LABORATORIES, INC.
- MAYNE PHARMA US
- MCNEIL CONSUMER HEALTHCARE
- MEAD JOHNSON NUTRITION
- MEDA PHARMACEUTICALS
- MEDAC PHARMA, INC.
- MEDICIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORP
- MEDICURE PHARMA, INC.
- MEDIMETRIKS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- MEDIMMUNE, INC.
- MEDMIRA LABORATORIES, INC.
- MEDTRONIC, INC
- MENTHOLATUM COMPANY
- MERCK & CO., INC.
- MERCK CONSUMER CARE, INC.
- MERUS LABS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- MERZ PHARMACEUTICALS
- MILLENNIUM PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- MISSION PHARMACAL COMPANY
- MIST PHARMACEUTICALS, LLC
- MOLNLYCKE HEALTH CARE INC.
- MYLAN INC.
- MYLAN SPECIALTY L.P.
- NAPO PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- NATURE'S ONE, INC.
- NAVIDEA BIOPHARMACEUTICALS
- NEOS THERAPEUTICS
- NEPHRON PHARMACEUTICALS
- NESTLE HEALTH SCIENCE – PAMLAB, INC.
- NESTLE NUTRITION
- NEUTROGENA CORPORATION
- NEW HAVEN PHARMACEUTICALS
- NEXTSOURCE BIOTECHNOLOGY, LLC
- NICHE PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- NOBEL LABORATORIES, LLC
- NOMAX INC.
- NOVARTIS CONSUMER HEALTH
- NOVARTIS OPHTHALMICS
- NOVARTIS PHARMACEUTICALS CORP
- NOVEN THERAPEUTICS
- NOVO NORDISK
- NUK USA, LLC
- NURON BIOTECH
- NUVO PHARMACEUTICALS
- NUVORA INC.
- OMEROS CORPORATION
- ONSET DERMATOLOGICS
- ONY INC.
- OPKO HEALTH INC.
- ORASURE TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- OREXO U.S., INC.
- OTONOMY, INC.
- OTSUKA AMERICA PHARMACEUTICAL, INC.
- PACIRA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- PAR PHARMACEUTICAL, INC.
- PAXVAX CORPORATION
- PBM PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- PEDIATRX, INC.
- PEDINOL PHARMACAL, INC.
- PERNIX THERAPEUTICS
- PERSON & COVEY, INC.
- PERSONAL PRODUCTS CO.
- PFIZER CONSUMER HEALTHCARE
- PFIZER INC.
- PFIZER OPHTHALMICS
- PHARMACEUTICAL ASSOCIATES, INC.
- PHARMACYCLICS AND JANSSEN BIOTECH
- PHARMICS INC.
- PIERRE FABRE PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- PINNACLE BIOLOGICS
- POLY PHARMACEUTICALS
- PRAELIA PHARMACEUTICALS
- PRESTIGE BRANDS, INC.
- PRIMUS PHARMACEUTICALS
- PROCTER & GAMBLE PHARMACEUTICALS
- PROFOUNDA, INC.
- PROMETHEUS LABS, INC.
- PROMIUS PHARMA, LLC
- PROSTRAKAN, INC.
- PROTEIN SCIENCES CORPORATION
- PRUGEN INC. PHARMACEUTICALS
- PURACAP PHARMACEUTICALS
- PURDUE PHARMA L.P.
- PURDUE PRODUCTS L.P.
- QOL MEDICAL, LLC
- QUEST PRODUCTS, INC.
- QUIDEL CORPORATION
- RANBAXY PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- RAPTOR PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- RARE DISEASE THERAPEUTICS, INC.
- RECKITT BENCKISER PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- RECORDATI RARE DISEASES, INC.
- RELYPSA, INC.
- RETROPHIN, INC.
- RHODES PHARMACEUTICALS
- ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS CORP.
- ROMARK LABORATORIES
- ROXANE LABORATORIES, INC.
- SALIX PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- SANOFI AVENTIS
- SANOFI PASTEUR, INC.
- SANOFI US AND REGENERON
- SAREPTA THERAPEUTICS
- SATO PHARMACEUTICAL
- SAVIENT PHARMACEUTICALS
- SCIOS, INC.
- SEATTLE GENETICS, INC.
- SEBELA PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
- SENTYNL THERAPEUTICS
- SHIONOGI, INC.
- SHIRE US, INC.
- SIEMENS CORPORATION
- SIGMA-TAU PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- SILVERGATE PHARMACEUTICALS
- SKINMEDICA, INC.
- SOBI, INC.
- SOLSTICE NEUROSCIENCES
- SOMERSET PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- SPECTRUM PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- SPROUT PHARMACEUTICALS
- ST. RENATUS, LLC
- STADA PHARMACEUTICALS
- STIEFEL LABORATORIES, INC.
- SUCAMPO AND TAKEDA
- SUCAMPO PHARMA, LLC
- SUMMERS LABORATORIES
- SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES
- SUNEVA MEDICAL, INC.
- SUPERNUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- SWISS PRECISION DIAGNOSTICS GMBH
- SYMPLMEDTAIHO ONCOLOGY
- TAKEDA AND LUNDBECK
- TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS NORTH AMERICA, INC.
- TARO PHARMACEUTICALS
- TELIGENT, INC.
- TESARO, INC.
- TEVA NEUROSCIENCE
- TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS
- THE MEDICINES COMPANY
- THERAKOS, INC.
- THERATECHNOLOGIES INC.
- THERAVANCE, INC.
- THROMBOGENICS, INC
- TOLMAR INC.
- TRIGG LABORATORIES, INC.
- TRIS PHARMA INC.
- TURING PHARMACEUTICALS LLC
- UCB INC.
- ULURU INC.
- UNILEVER USA
- UNIPATH DIAGNOSTICS
- UNITED THERAPEUTICS CORP.
- UPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES, INC.
- URL PHARMA, INC.
- US WORVALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS, INC
- VALIDUS PHARMACEUTICALS
- VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- VANSEN PHARMA INC.
- VARIOUS GENERIC MANUFACTURERS
- VELOXIS PHARMACEUTICALS
- VERNALIS THERAPEUTICS, INC.
- VEROSCIENCE, LLC
- VERTEX PHARMACEUTICALS
- VERTICAL PHARMACEUTICALS
- VIIV HEALTHCARE
- VIRTUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
- VISTAKON PHARMACEUTICALS, LLC
- VIVUS, INC.LDWARNER CHILCOTT LABORATORIES
- WELLSPRING PHARMACEUTICALS, CORP.
- WELLSTAT THERAPEUTICS CORP.
- WEST-WARD PHARMACEUTICAL CORP.
- WOCKHARDT USA/MORTON GROVE PHARMACEUTICALS
- WOMEN FIRST HEALTHCARE
- WOMENS CHOICE PHARMACEUTICALS
- WRASER PHARMACEXENOPORT, INC
- X-GEN PHARMACEUTICALS, INC
- XSPIRE PHARMA, LLCUTICALSMEDS, LLC
- ZANFEL LABORATORIES
- ZYLERA PHARMACEUTICALS
- ZYMOGENETICS, INC.
Proceeding with restorative training (CME) alludes to a particular type of preceding with instruction (CE) that aides those in the medicinal field keep up capability and find out about new and creating territories of their field. These exercises may happen as live occasions, composed productions, online projects, sound, video, or other electronic media. Content for these projects is created, checked on, and conveyed by workforce who is specialists in their individual clinical zones. Like the procedure utilized as a part of scholarly diaries, any possibly clashing money related connections for employees must be both revealed and settled in a significant way. However, commentators grumble that medication and gadget makers frequently utilize their monetary sponsorship to inclination CMEs towards showcasing their own items
Proficient improvement is figuring out how to win or keep up proficient qualifications, for example, scholastic degrees to formal coursework, gatherings and casual learning openings arranged by and by. It has been depicted as escalated and communitarian, in a perfect world consolidating an evaluative stage. There are an assortment of ways to deal with expert improvement, including discussion, drilling, groups of practice, lesson ponder, coaching, intelligent supervision and specialized help.
A proceeding with instruction unit (CEU) or proceeding with training credit (CEC) is a measure utilized as a part of proceeding with training projects to help the expert to keep up his or her permit in their calling. Proceeding with instruction or expert advancement is required in many fields, including instructors, protection experts, inside planners/inside draftsmen, lighting originators, designers, engineers, crisis administration experts, school chairmen, teachers, medical attendants, emotional well-being experts, clinicians and social laborers. The proceeding with training unit is portrayed as ten hours of investment in an instruction program.
The term CEU is not a trademarked term; hence, any instructive organization may utilize it to depict their courses. In such manner, there are no necessities for instructor capabilities that are joined to every foundations courses when offering CEUs. There have been a few bodies made which are endeavoring to institutionalize and authorize establishments utilizing the term CEU, the International Association for Continuing Education and Training being one of them; be that as it may, callings and businesses ordinarily direct their affirmed proceeding with instruction inside their local laws and not one foundation or certifying body has turned into a standard to acknowledge in such manner. Experts ought to dependably counsel their Association or controlling body before setting out on proceeding with training and not expect a CEU will be acknowledged as a component of their expert improvement.