alexa Electron Microscope laboratories

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Electron Microscope laboratories
EM laboratories can receive different types of specimens for diagnostics. For example, a public health laboratory may deal mostly with viral cultures and human body fluids. The EM laboratory at Duke University Medical Center processes over 1,000 specimens per year for virus detection. Approximately 80% of them are body fluids, with an occasional tissue culture supernatant for negative staining; the remaining 20% are tissues and cells for thin sectioning.
  • Share this page
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • Blogger