alexa An LC–MS/MS Method for Simultaneous Quantification of Seven Anti-HIV Medicines

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

An LC–MS/MS Method for Simultaneous Quantification of Seven Anti-HIV Medicines

A quick and high-through LC-MS/MS method has been developed and applied to simultaneously quantify lamivudine (3TC), stavudine(d4T), zidovudine(AZT), efavirenz(EFV), nevirapine(NVP), and Lopinavir/Ritonavir (LPV/RTV) plasma concentrations. A combination of protein precipitation and liquid–liquid extraction was used to extract all compounds. The method showed a good linearity in a concentration range of 20–3200μg/L for 3TC, d4T, AZT, 40-6400μg/L for EFV and NVP, 62.5-10000μg/L for LPV and 12.5-2000μg/L for RTV. Mean intra- and inter-day precision were within ±20% at the LLOQ and ±15% at the other QC level. The accuracy was between 85% and 115% for all seven analytes.

Citation: https://www.omicsonline.org/an-lc-ms-ms-method-for-simultaneous-quantification-of-seven-anti-hiv-medicines-in-plasma-of-hiv-infected-patients-2153-2435.1000102.pdf

 
  • Share this page
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • Blogger
 
adwords