Asian Society of Toxicology (ASIATOX) was established on June 8, 1994, and joined the IUTOX (International Union of Toxicology) enrollment in 1995. ASIATOX is one of the local part social orders of IUTOX including European Society of Toxicology (EUROTOX) and Latin American Society of Toxicology (ALATOX). ASIATOX comprises of 6 partnered part social orders and over somewhere in the range of 3000 toxicologists from industry, the educated community and administrative organizations as individuals in Asian locale.
General Objectives of ASIATOX
- To serve as the exploratory voice of toxicology in Asia under an umbrella of IUTOX.
- To address initiative as an experimental association in view of a cutting edge learning in toxicological sciences.
- To seek after limit working in toxicology in Asia to add to the upgrade of toxicology training and the profession advancement of youthful toxicologists.
- Perceiving the estimation of a multi-national, ASIATOX will progress in the direction of the accompanying targets:
- Give the stage and authority to advance logical collaboration and trade in toxicology in Asia.
- Sort out with part social orders, triennial global congress (i.e., International Congress of ASIATOX) to encourage and empower exploratory trade and administration.
- Improve open doors for instructive advancement and trade in toxicology.
- Encourage stages for talk among controllers, scholastics, partners, private area and open everywhere with respect to toxicological issues.
- Energize assorted qualities of toxicological teaches, and increment the quantity of part social orders in an area.
- Enhance discourse with part social orders and other toxicology social orders around the world.