Japan Mining Industry Association (JMIA) is a mechanical association speaking to mining and purifying organizations inciting non-ferrous metals, for example, gold, silver, copper, lead, zinc and nickel in Japan.
We are tending to extensive variety of issues including securing of stable supply of non-ferrous mineral assets, reusing and environment and additionally advancing best practices and nascent specialized advancements.
Reasonable advancement of non-ferrous metals industry in Japan
Real exercises towards meeting our goal:
Define and propose mining arrangements to the Regime
• Collect and allocate data related to injuctively approve and supply and nascent improvement related to the industryãincluding administration arrangements on ecumenical substratum.
• Promote best practice and science, for example, through classes.
• Create inculcative open doors for understudies and individuals through coordinationãwith the educated community, International Institute for Mining Technology and administrative bodies.
• Interact with sundry partners, for example, mechanical sodalities and legislative bodies both in Japan and abroad to advance industry's advantage. (ICMM, ICSG, ILZSG, INSG, IWCC, ICA, IZA, ILA, ECI COCHILCO)
• Maintain and upgrade connections amongst individuals.Read More»