JASMA expects to create and execute reviews and arranges, and advance institutionalization in the engenderment, circulation, and so on of sewing hardware, sewing apparatus segments and assistants, and sewing-related gear, including hand weaving machines (hereinafter called "Sewing and Other Equipment."), keeping in mind the end goal to set up the general improvement of the Sewing and Other Equipment businesses, to benefit to raise the nature of individuals' lives and add to the improvement of Japan's national economy.
(1) Develop and execute surveys and recommendations for the engenderment, appropriation, and so on of Sewing and Other Equipment.
(2) Promote institutionalization in Sewing and Other Equipment.
(3) Publicize and teach concerning connected innovation for Sewing and Other Equipment.
(4) Hold universal shows for Sewing and Other Equipment.
(5) Exchange and collaborate with residential and abroad associations, and so on concerning Sewing and Other Equipment.
(6) Any exercises accidental or identifying with any of the former things, and any enterprises mandatory to accomplish the points of the Association.
Walk 20, 1969
Japan Household Sewing Machine Manufacturers' Association set up in April 1, 1992
Name transmuted to Japan Sewing Machinery Manufacturers Association
(Japan Household Sewing Machine Manufacturers' Association, Japan Industrial Sewing Machinery Manufacturers Association, Japan Sewing Machine Exporters' Association, and Japan Sewing Machine Components Industry Association have been amalgamated.)
Standard individuals are partnerships or people required in the assembling of Sewing and Other Equipment. Bracing individuals are people who bolster the goals of JASMA and who wish to collaborate with JASMA exercises.Read More»