The Lebanese Society of Family Medicine (LSFM) is the national relationship of family specialists in Lebanon. It is a non-benefit therapeutic culture that was established on December 12, 1991 on account of the precious commitment of three family specialists: Dr. Sami Moukheiber, Dr. Wajdi Khaddaj and Dr. Nuhad Janadri.
Since its establishment, the general public has been dynamic in setting the measures of value essential consideration and in building up the rules for the act of family specialists inside the Lebanese people group and in working together with worldwide prevailing voices in the field. In 2003, LSFM turned into a dynamic individual from the World Organization of Family Doctors (WONCA). The Society capacities under the administration of the Lebanese Order of Physicians. Its principle office is situated in Beit Al Tabib, Beirut.
Lebanese Society Family Medicine plans to advance and keep up great benchmarks for family specialists who are giving proceeding and far reaching human services to people in general. Other fundamental goals of the Society are:
To give backing and authority to the claim to fame of family medication
• To advance and speak to the forte of family medication through expanding the attention to the Lebanese open and restorative group with respect to this claim to fame.
• To protect the privilege of family specialists to perform methods for which they are qualified via preparing and encounter.
• To arrange and compose exploratory and instructive exercises.
• To work together with other national and worldwide experimental social orders, legislative associations, and non-administrative associations.
• To advance and keep up elevated expectations of value, financially savvy social insurance among rehearsing family specialists
• To advance patient training trying to enhance the wellbeing status of the general population and let them take an interest in basic leadership in regards to their medicinal services
• To give proceeding with instruction to its individuals.Read More»