1. Exploitation of New Business
2. Enabling the Customers
3. Improvement of Business Transaction
4. Effective Performance
5. Greater Economic Efficiency
6. Execution of Information
7. Incorporating Transaction
8. Increasing of Revenue
9. Reduction of Friction
10. Facilitating of Network Form
11. Facilitating for Organizational Model
E-Commerce can be used for many things including the following:
E-Commerce can also help improve your business processes and information flows by enabling you to communicate with other busines.
Electronic Commerce (e-Commerce) is the act of doing business electronically. This means that all your transactions are paperless and you use electronic means such as EDI (electronic data interchange), electronic mail, bulletin boards, fax transmissions, electronic fund transfers and the internet.